Behead islam violence

@inel :
05d458cbe46f761a6631680ad30bcbbd

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Im an eskimo
Now now, it would be quite embarrassing for me to post our past conversation now, wouldn't it? I had already forgotten about you but there you were again bashing me and Eren because you believe we are homosexuals.

Remember this?
Bundy 2

Harmless joke to me, but to you...

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Why dont they kidnap jbs in minecraft of course

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
most of the shit people blame on islam are just third world problems

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
during the soviet invasion of afghanistan, a lot the fighters would all be alone in the caves without women around for like years and years. so its safe to assume some of them became gay

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
I’d prefer bachiya kek
@chudur-budur

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Narrated Ibn Abbas: The Prophet (peace be upon him) cursed effeminate men (those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men, and he said, “Turn them out of your houses.” The Prophet (peace be upon him) turned out such-and-such man, and ‘Umar turned out such-and-such woman.
Sahih Al-Bukhari – Book 72 Hadith 774
Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If you find anyone doing as Lot’s people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.
Sunan of Abu-Dawood – Book 38 Hadith 4447
Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: If a man who is not married is seized committing sodomy, he will be stoned to death.
Sunan of Abu-Dawood – Book 38 Hadith 4448
Narrated AbuSa’id al-Khudri: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: A man should not look at the private parts of another man, and a woman should not look at the private parts of another woman. A man should not lie with another man without wearing lower garment under one cover; and a woman should not be lie with another woman without wearing lower garment under one cover.
Sunan of Abu-Dawood – Book 31 Hadith 4007
Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu’minin: Ibn AbuMulaykah told that when someone remarked to Aisha that a woman was wearing sandals, she replied: The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) cursed mannish women.
Sunan of Abu-Dawood – Book 32 Hadith 4088
Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah: Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said, “The thing I fear most for my people is what Lot’s people did.”
Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah transmitted it.
Al-Tirmidhi – Hadith 3577

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Activity
So far there's no one here