Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
This legit pisses me off. Retarded cuck society just watches as their daughters turn into the most vile, self centered pieces of shits on social media with egos wider than their roast beefs after chads train, and then this shit happens and soyciety's like "oh no becky, haha you shouldn't do that lol!".

Fucking ape society. I wonder what retarded ass app will come out next after TikTok and make the global IQ drop even more? :feelsbad:

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
This legit pisses me off. Retarded cuck society just watches as their daughters turn into the most vile, self centered pieces of shits on social media with egos wider than their roast beefs after chads train, and then this shit happens and soyciety's like "oh no becky, haha you shouldn't do that lol!".

Fucking ape society. I wonder what retarded ass app will come out next after TikTok and make the global IQ drop even more? :feelsbad:
imagine it was an ugly man and his mother

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
You reap what you sow. Clearly he failed as a father if his daughter did this. It is funny how the 2 quotes criticising her were from men and the ones defending her were women.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
That's fucking amazing, I'm never having kids but if I did I CANNOT have a daughter.
honestly a daughter is just a waste of sperm she will just be a whore and blame everything on you as the father plus they wont carry on your name

Activity
So far there's no one here