Story Automatic urge to spank booty when tired & on adderall

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
There have been ~10 times at school I've been half conscious at my desk after an all-nighter & a thot will walk by in leggings with a perfect ass so it's right in my face. I've had this automatic unconscious urge to spank the ass really hard & see it jiggle and had to catch myself before I spanked it. My hand has even lifted up about to smack it but my conscious mind caught myself last minute. The best way to explain it is that it's like a dream where you're not really in control but it's still you. I often wonder what would have happened if I hadn't caught myself & actually smacked the ass. Can anybody else relate to my experience?

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
There have been ~10 times at school I've been half conscious at my desk after an all-nighter & a thot will walk by in leggings with a perfect ass so it's right in my face. I've had this automatic unconscious urge to spank the ass really hard & see it jiggle and had to catch myself before I spanked it. My hand has even lifted up about to smack it but my conscious mind caught myself last minute. The best way to explain it is that it's like a dream where you're not really in control but it's still you. I often wonder what would have happened if I hadn't caught myself & actually smacked the ass. Can anybody else relate to my experience?
I touched a bitches ass once, we were under the arches and multiple people there due to it raining so i touched her ass, i fapped in the toilet with that hand after

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
Touching those asses have ridiculous consequences. Don't play with fire. Lack of sleep fucks up pretty much everything in your day.
ik. Crazy how such an easy small action could ruin your life.

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
adhd meds increase your dopamine levels can edge like 16 hrs a day with them
good way to destroy your prefrontal cortex

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
good way to destroy your prefrontal cortex

Activity