Autist trait; obsessed with war time history

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Why are autist so obsessed with war time history. During Thanksgiving dinner my autistic step brothers couldnt stop talking about dual trials back in the day. Honestly I could care less. Maybe our local autist can answer this question for us @CelticTruecel seems to be in this Category thoughts please? :feelslol:

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
History is a fun subject, read quite a lot history books while growing up. And yes I sunk shitloads of hours in paradox games during HS :feelsLUL:
I'm not that interested in history anymore idk I just don't care. The total war games were a massive time sink in my teens especially rome 1 and medieval 2.

seji

seji

NEET
Nov 7, 2021
Autists love history because it is fun to self insert or admire the actions of peoples and groups they want to be like. It’s no wonder so many autists are obsessed with German perspectives of ww2 for example because they embodied traits autists can relate to like coldness and brutality lol

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Because I am a man of class who appreciates early medieval history whereas some men prefer fucking negro Hookers in alley ways Infront of bums and watching the Lakers. Each to their own.
I'll take fucking negro hookers over boring war history any day. Most of what you read is propaganda any ways. And I hate the lakers

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
there is nothing more cringe than seeing Americans use WW2 nazi Avis or share memes related to it all the time, the worst of these are degenerate faggots who brand themselves with facist ideologies even though they are the ones who would have been gassed first by those regimes.

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
autists just like to fact collect and because they cant converse they spew facts as you as a form of conversation

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
autists just like to fact collect and because they cant converse they spew facts as you as a form of conversation
That actually makes sense. I mean shit I like history but I'm not obsessed with lifting evil dictators or atrocities as if they are glories like an autist does.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Whats so sad is that there are millions of retards in the world that think being a history geek somehow helps them get laid.. because "general knowledge is attractive". If anything you are lowering your already low chances with bitches. I was interested in all that when younger but I was smart enough to know how weird and nerdy this is. Imagine a sub 8 talking about some ancient battle tactics, you are making a fool out of yourself :feelslol::feelslol:

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Whats so sad is that there are millions of retards in the world that think being a history geek somehow helps them get laid.. because "general knowledge is attractive". If anything you are lowering your already low chances with bitches. I was interested in all that when younger but I was smart enough to know how weird and nerdy this is. Imagine a sub 8 talking about some ancient battle tactics, you are making a fool out of yourself :feelslol::feelslol:
Wish you had told me this 10 years ago bro.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Agreed holes hate general knowledge cause it makes them feel uncomfortable because they only care about Instagram and yoga pants

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Autists love history because it is fun to self insert or admire the actions of peoples and groups they want to be like. It’s no wonder so many autists are obsessed with German perspectives of ww2 for example because they embodied traits autists can relate to like coldness and brutality lol
Great insight that makes a lot of sense

Activity
So far there's no one here