Venting Attempted suicide a week ago

Netflix&kill

Netflix&kill

is now following you
Nov 22, 2021
Didn't work, I ran around the house screaming trying to cut the rope off with knives and scissors, i looked in the mirror and my lips were blue and could barely breath.

It's been hell ever since. The first 3 days in particular I felt lonely and empty af, no appetite etc. I haven't felt lonely in 15 years til this week.

This shit broke me even further. Don't try it unless you're sure itll work, otherwise surviving it will be hell on earth

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Didn't work, I ran around the house screaming trying to cut the rope off with knives and scissors, i looked in the mirror and my lips were blue and could barely breath.

It's been hell ever since. The first 3 days in particular I felt lonely and empty af, no appetite etc. I haven't felt lonely in 15 years til this week.

This shit broke me even further. Don't try it unless you're sure itll work, otherwise surviving it will be hell on earth
So now that you're at rock bottom, how do you plan on coping in the future mister? Whores, drugs, eating pizza, working out, picking up a skill or something, listening to jazz music, watching anime, what is your preferred cope so you don't rope? :feelsstudy:

Netflix&kill

Netflix&kill

is now following you
Nov 22, 2021
So now that you're at rock bottom, how do you plan on coping in the future mister? Whores, drugs, eating pizza, working out, picking up a skill or something, listening to jazz music, watching anime, what is your preferred cope so you don't rope? :feelsstudy:
Just taking small walks and eating, a little socializing too. Not much else to cope..

Even at this state anime isn't appealing to me, never will be probably.

Just empty and numb at this point, nothing is helping

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Just taking small walks and eating, a little socializing too. Not much else to cope..

I'm dropping copes left and right :feelsuhuh: you're welcome. Watch that first ep of Golgo 13 and tell me that isn't the coolest shit you've seen in your life. P.S even if your brain is completely fried, ketamine can reverse anhedonia for at least 3 days. I'm speaking from personal experience from severe drug abuse, St John's Wort works somewhat and better then SSRIs as copefuel. Aside from that, the precursors to dopamine and serotonin are found in amino acids. Which are found in foods rich in protein. I'm saying this completely unironically here, try drinking a glass of whey protein mixed with a banana. It may sound absurd but the carbohydrates help shuttle the amino acids across your brain blood barrier, essentially this turns into dopamine/serotonin VERY effectively. There is a reason that bodybuilders generally seem upbeat, you probably would too if you're giving yourself mega bumps of dopamine/serotonin every few hours.

If you're gonna be living for much longer it's time to pick a cope, if nothing is helping in the real world, it's time to smack those chemicals around and make em work for you. Not like you've got anything to lose, eh? :feelsstudy:

T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021

I was in a similar situation as yours believe or not. Have you ever heard of stoicism? It is the belief that suffering is neither good nor bad, it just is. The trick is to not see it as something to embrace, but to see it as a way of living. After reading The Enchiridion I felt like the massive obstacles in my path became ever so smaller. It gave me a refreshing stance on life that I never could have seen from my own perspective.

If you desire more information about this particular Hellenistic philosophy I'd be more than happy to discuss in PM's (Or out in the open if the rest of the forum members would like to take a listen)

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
If you attempt to rope you should always have a back up plan if it doesn't go as planned for example having a knife in your pocket if you are left dangling there. I think for roping you would need a tall tree but that would mean you actually have to bring a ladder into a forest.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I was in a similar situation as yours believe or not. Have you ever heard of stoicism? It is the belief that suffering is neither good nor bad, it just is. The trick is to not see it as something to embrace, but to see it as a way of living. After reading The Enchiridion I felt like the massive obstacles in my path became ever so smaller. It gave me a refreshing stance on life that I never could have seen from my own perspective.

If you desire more information about this particular Hellenistic philosophy I'd be more than happy to discuss in PM's (Or out in the open if the rest of the forum members would like to take a listen)
I just can't take any of your posts seriously when I see that gay nigger from Sailor Moon, like your posts aren't bad but :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: oh nooo :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Because they usually tend to be low IQ bumpkins
I'd argue bodybuilders are more intelligent then average, they've caught onto the fact of lookism and have minmaxxed. There's a lot of cognitive benefits to lifting, I think if anything, they're above average. Not geniuses, I think the stereotype that they're all retards stemmed from the ridiculous steroid users who end up losing any benefits. There's no more looksmaxxing at that point, you become a freak of nature and only get the admiration of homos

Netflix&kill

Netflix&kill

is now following you
Nov 22, 2021

I'm dropping copes left and right :feelsuhuh: you're welcome. Watch that first ep of Golgo 13 and tell me that isn't the coolest shit you've seen in your life. P.S even if your brain is completely fried, ketamine can reverse anhedonia for at least 3 days. I'm speaking from personal experience from severe drug abuse, St John's Wort works somewhat and better then SSRIs as copefuel. Aside from that, the precursors to dopamine and serotonin are found in amino acids. Which are found in foods rich in protein. I'm saying this completely unironically here, try drinking a glass of whey protein mixed with a banana. It may sound absurd but the carbohydrates help shuttle the amino acids across your brain blood barrier, essentially this turns into dopamine/serotonin VERY effectively. There is a reason that bodybuilders generally seem upbeat, you probably would too if you're giving yourself mega bumps of dopamine/serotonin every few hours.

If you're gonna be living for much longer it's time to pick a cope, if nothing is helping in the real world, it's time to smack those chemicals around and make em work for you. Not like you've got anything to lose, eh? :feelsstudy:
I'm a health hypocondriach of the first order, so drugs are outta the question. Hell my imagined health problems are half the reason i tried roping in the first place.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I just can't take any of your posts seriously when I see that gay nigger from Sailor Moon, like your posts aren't bad but :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: oh nooo :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

I'd argue bodybuilders are more intelligent then average, they've caught onto the fact of lookism and have minmaxxed. There's a lot of cognitive benefits to lifting, I think if anything, they're above average. Not geniuses, I think the stereotype that they're all retards stemmed from the ridiculous steroid users who end up losing any benefits. There's no more looksmaxxing at that point, you become a freak of nature and only get the admiration of homos
He's just a lardlad who watches childrens movies all day so is still subscribed to the idea that anyone who's in shape must be a cruel retard but the fat nerd is sweetest boy on earth.

Activity
So far there's no one here