Serious Atila wears leggings

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I remember around 6 months ago he posted a video of him smoking outside wearing leggings with the PSG soccer logo on them.:feelsLUL: I tried searching for the post but couldn't find it. The title was something like "I've left the basement".

Paris saint germain strike knit football pants tr8K9X

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
is it wrong to wear leggings? not the style i would go out for a walk or wear casually , but very comfy in the gym/when running outside during winter

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I remember around 6 months ago he posted a video of him smoking outside wearing leggings with the PSG soccer logo on them.:feelsLUL: I tried searching for the post but couldn't find it. The title was something like "I've left the basement".

View attachment 25372
No way find this post I must see this is a revelation. I agree leggings are gigga gay. Joggers are exceptible

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
i wear joggers you fat wigger read my post for once yea but if your fat ass like op its going to look comical
Dam calm down dont get your panties in a bunch :feelsdumb: Where is the post? What do you think I archive your shit post or something :feelsahhh:I actually think joggers look good even on fat guys. But I prefer open bottom sweats cause there much more functional. I dont like how joggers elastic cuts off the circulation on my ankle. And how it doesn't cover the full bottom so it gets cold by my ankle fuck that shit. I'll stick to the classics.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
is it wrong to wear leggings? not the style i would go out for a walk or wear casually , but very comfy in the gym/when running outside during winter
Yes it is wrong its basically cross dressing. And to say there comfy is a meme. How would you like fabric painted onto your body like a stupid stacey showing all the dudes around town your junk and butt crack indention. Leggings for men is fucking gay as fuck I'm completely against it.

I'm even against holes wearing them all it does it cause temptation and frustration for none sex havers. They should be illegal.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Yes it is wrong its basically cross dressing. And to say there comfy is a meme. How would you like fabric painted onto your body like a stupid stacey showing all the dudes around town your junk and butt crack indention. Leggings for men is fucking gay as fuck I'm completely against it.

I'm even against holes wearing them all it does it cause temptation and frustration for none sex havers. They should be illegal.
dude some ppl are not fat or have good bodies, and not it's not for gay men or females bc ppl associate it with sex and holes, as long as you of course wear it for the intented purpose it was created for at the gym

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
dude some ppl are not fat or have good bodies, and not it's not for gay men or females bc ppl associate it with sex and holes, as long as you of course wear it for the intented purpose it was created for at the gym
Nope you can wear warm ups over your shorts then when you break a sweat take them off. That's what wearing pants while exercising is for. Not to strut around showing your man junk. That shit is cross dressing. With absolutely no function. Even if your running out side in the cold it doesnt really make sense cause your legs are the first part of your body to warm up. Again it's a warm up not something you wear during the full Exercise.

So you think its exceptible for holes to wear leggings in public? Dude you are on some cuck shit today. Now go take a cold shower and dont come back untill you've been uncucked.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Nope you can wear warm ups over your shorts then when you break a sweat take them off. That's what wearing pants while exercising is for. Not to strut around showing your man junk. That shit is cross dressing. With absolutely no function. Even if your running out side in the cold it doesnt really make sense cause your legs are the first part of your body to warm up. Again it's a warm up not something you wear during the full Exercise.

So you think its exceptible for holes to wear leggings in public? Dude you are on some cuck shit today. Now go take a cold shower and dont come back untill you've been uncucked.
nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga, why you eat so much chicken?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
So your saying since a man has a fit figure he should be strutting his junk around town wow just wow these niggas is on one today.

Activity
So far there's no one here