LOL Atila is in an asylum

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
:feelslol: I am sorry but you have made jibes about me for months and I remember you calling Honkler a "mentally ill fuck". Now it is my turn, it is my turn to point at Atila :feelspop:

Better get to those therapy appointments Atila and talk about your feelings. It is better to get it all off your chest Atila.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I was just projecting he told me its all good
C69C19DA 9D8D 4AAD B499 863E90F1A1DD

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Don't be too hard on Atila everyone, he is just very mentally fragile, he doesn't know what he is saying.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Don't be too hard on Atila everyone, he is just very mentally fragile, he doesn't know what he is saying.
Keep crying for me while i ldar and you have to call with the goverment for a wagecuck job
3D40958F FBEE 4A4D B1AD C1DC3FF3DC14

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Keep crying for me while i ldar and you have to call with the goverment for a wagecuck job
View attachment 29811
Those sort of asylums aren't for me, you have to mingle with others like you showed in your videos. At least with waging you get paid for your distress and get to LDAR alone in your off time.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Those sort of asylums aren't for me, you have to mingle with others like you showed in your videos. At least with waging you get paid for your distress and get to LDAR alone in your off time.
No i can go back to my own room which is connected to Bahroom with toilet i dont even want to compare our situation because its sad how brutaly i mog you

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
No i can go back to my own room which is connected to Bahroom with toilet i dont even want to compare our situation because its sad how brutaly i mog you
That asylum won't keep you for long and sooner or later you will be sent to waging regardless of what fairy tail you spin us here.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
They Will give me a free house at the end i Will make a video for you dont worry:feelseheh::feelseheh::feelseheh: all my neetbros are invited
Keep dreaming Atila. On the other hand maybe it is because you are a negro, they get treated better in society in 2022.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
He's right. Being white mixed race is like putting milk in tea, it's still just tea but it's not how it should be.
This is why the hapa faction in my mixed race dog army are on the frontline because they would betray me for a snowbunny

Activity
So far there's no one here