Atila is a snake

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Now to my arch enemy @Atila aka jussie Smollett aka the gay tupac this man was outraged over a fake doxing jfl. What a cunt. I was nothing but a real nigga to this cunt and he wanted me dead. He would of had his way if it wasn't for my legal team. Atila your a snake and out right trader who needs to die. I will spit on your grave your dead to me gkys

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220105-174640_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220105-174640_Gallery.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited by a moderator:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
oh bro you will die way sooner then me i will be dancing on your grave and post it here on neets.me
Wrong I'm going to looksmax just to spite you. Plus your pink pilled so you'll die in a fema camp while I am living off the land I already have an escape plan. Your a horrible person. I hope you get hit by a buss.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Wrong I'm going to looksmax just to spite you. Plus your pink pilled so you'll die in a fema camp while I am living off the land I already have an escape plan. Your a horrible person. I hope you get hit by a buss.
beyond delusional to funny how youngcels can keep calm and collected meanwhile old larping lying wigger faggots have high e outburst just rope man why come back

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
beyond delusional to funny how youngcels can keep calm and collected meanwhile old larping lying wigger faggots have high e outburst just rope man why come back
How am I delusional your a pussey ass bitch crying over a fake picture the joke was on me the whole time why do you think my perma was lifted you retarded moron no victim no crime your a snake gkys

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
How am I delusional your a pussey ass bitch crying over a fake picture the joke was on me the whole time why do you think my perma was lifted you retarded moron no victim no crime your a snake gkys
thats not fake its me dumb wigger only reason you got unbanned because i already doxxed myself but you didnt know that zoomers went looking for it

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
thats not fake its me dumb wigger only reason you got unbanned because i already doxxed myself butyou didnt know that
Bull shit it's a morphed picture of you wich you published yourself how is that a crime you manipulated me then inflamed the mods. Your lies could of really made me suffer. But justice has been served so now you have been fully exposed as a untrustworthy snake

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Bull shit it's a morphed picture of you wich you published yourself how is that a crime you manipulated me then inflamed the mods. Your lies could of really made me suffer. But justice has been served so now you have been fully exposed as a untrustworthy snake
filter= morph keep doxxing people thats the only thing you can do as the backstabbing bitch nigga you are if i never uploaded those pics you would still be perpabanned like the cucked fagget you are

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
filter= morph keep doxxing people thats the only thing you can do as the backstabbing bitch nigga you are if i never uploaded those pics you would still be perpabanned like the cucked fagget you are
Correct but you did publish it you delusional moron so now what bitch daddy's come home to punk his orangutan cuckold bitch. I would dox any one running there mouth to me I told you eye for an eye I'm a crazy ass nigga. That's why real niggas don't run there mouth cause there are real consequences. 💯 jfl at fake hate crimes your the gay Tupac jussie Smollett. You've been proven Wrong in a court of law why do you think I'm here bitch😈

Last edited by a moderator:
Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Correct but you did publish it you delusional moron so now what bitch daddy's come home to punk his orangutan cuckold bitch. I would dox any one running there mouth to me I told you eye for an eye I'm a crazy ass nigga. That's why real niggas don't run there mouth cause there are real consequences. 💯 jfl at fake hate crimes your the gay Tupac jussie Smollett. You've been proven Wrong in a court of law why do you think I'm here bitch😈
nigga you are 60 years old and this forum is your life im just caging this whole time laughing my ass off at this shit to me its always gonna be fun and games im glad i could get you in your feelings expose the real snowflake of the forum meanwhile barks for everybody you are now officialy my abused dog

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
nigga you are 60 years old and this forum is your life im just caging this whole time laughing my ass off at this shit to me its always gonna be fun and games im glad i could get you in your feelings expose the real snowflake of the forum meanwhile barks for everybody you are now officialy my abused dog
Way to divert jussie Smollett. Like a true snake would. You just said it your self users are nothing but entertainment to you. Unlike me who actually cares about my homeys. You've exposed yourself once again. Your a psyopath I'm sure I'm not the only one to tell you that. Anyway enough of you. Let's just stay out of each other's threads. You've already waisted enough of my time. Good by

Activity
So far there's no one here