LOL Atila is a poser

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
He always went on about how he hates foids and is a chadcel. But lo and behold now he has gf. Jfl I don't blame for wanting to bust a nut, but next time don't act like a foid hating badass. :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:
Meanwhile I've stayed true to my creed this whole time, and I don't plan on faltering in the future

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Nigga I would be front line in center leading the charge at a trans lives matter protest just to sniff a snow bunnys shit stained panties ngl:soy:

He always went on about how he hates foids and is a chadcel. But lo and behold now he has gf. Jfl I don't blame for wanting to bust a nut, but next time don't act like a foid hating badass. :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:
Meanwhile I've stayed true to my creed this whole time, and I don't plan on faltering in the future
:feelsugh:Yeah because you have no other choice but to cope as a durag thug wearing incel but you secretly want to be a pet cuckold for any asian bitch real talk :feelsugh:

:feelslol:just imagin @Atila as a boyfriend does that nigga even talk he probably just flashes 5×5 wojak flash card memes to communicate :feelslol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Most users here would become literal feminists and go to Antifa protests for a cute gf including @Fabio. Don't let the based and redpilled postings fool you
Cope
Sneed sneedmode

:feelslol:just imagin @Atila as a boyfriend does that nigga even talk he probably just flashes 5×5 wojak flash card memes to communicate :feelslol:
Nicholas cage funny

Activity
So far there's no one here