Atila in the year 2040

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
His looks have faded he is now a twink truecel living in burger land his roommate is Celtictruecuck there both obies now and aatcm maxing together.

@Atila days of tyrone thug maxing are way past him his gf has atleast two restraining orders. Atila took it pretty hard when neetgod snatched his bitch :feelsthumb:

Atila tries to hook up with other twinks on grinder but even they don't want him any more he's constantly mogged every day now and can only understand the pain he caused bullying true cels online. He is now the truest of true cels

His only cope is shit posting on twinks.me until he ropes eating his last meal stale bread and water

Well atleast I had my hey day when I was younge if only my bones would show and my cheeks were hollow once again I could get my gamer gf back

But its too late for that neetgod has a family with her now and doesn't even want me as his twink cuckold atila says to himself I must make a come back but tyrone maxing has fallen out of favor now the hottest craz is Pakistan maxing its over atila its over for you boyo

The end

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
:feelslol::feelslol: I imagine a 60 year old Neetgod sitting on his front porch next to the kid.
He turns to the kid : "Did you ever hear the tragedy of the wigless powdered cloud?"

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
:feelslol::feelslol: I imagine a 60 year old Neetgod sitting on his front porch next to the kid.
He turns to the kid : "Did you ever hear the tragedy of the wigless powdered cloud?"
I can't even imagine how garbage my life will be at 60 probably will never happen hopefully ill be dead by then yall will be in your mid 40s which is close to what I am now

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
[UWSL]But its too late for that neetgod has a family with her now and doesn't even want me as his twink cuckold atila says to himself I must make a come back but tyrone maxing has fallen out of favor now the hottest craz is Pakistan maxing its over atila its over for you boyo[/UWSL]
Biryanipilled once again

Activity
So far there's no one here