Ritalincel

Ritalincel

šŸ˜‡
Nov 28, 2020

inel

inel

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Snickers wnd Twix ice cream is the absolute best.
im gonna have cheat meal once a week eatring whatever thhe fuck i want when im lean enough tbh might try i love snickers already but dont know if we have snickers ice cream. gonna try haagen daaz tho once im lean

inel

inel

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Snickers wnd Twix ice cream is the absolute best.
have you tried haagen daaaz? ngl i have a list of foods im going to eat when im at 12% at cheat meals because being i crave shit 24/7 so i watch youtube videos and browse cooking forums looking at recipes and foods. feel free to share some other fast food or desert u like

inel

inel

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
for now what i want to eat the most is a simple cheese cake and sausage pizza with peperoni ham and paprika tbh and that white shit :yay:
i predict i will eat this in august gonna be good shit

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
have you tried haagen daaaz? ngl i have a list of foods im going to eat when im at 12% at cheat meals because being i crave shit 24/7 so i watch youtube videos and browse cooking forums looking at recipes and foods. feel free to share some other fast food or desert u like
I see it everywhere but I never tried it before. Next time I get ice cream I'm gonna try it.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
for now what i want to eat the most is a simple cheese cake and sausage pizza with peperoni ham and paprika tbh and that white shit :yay:
Only cake I eat is cheese cake, other cake is disgusting to me

inel

inel

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I see it everywhere but I never tried it before. Next time I get ice cream I'm gonna try it.
also miss a simple burger and fries but its going to pay off or im going to know that its over so i can cope with food