Lifestyle ate a whole large pizza by myself

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
and now i feel like im going to explode. damn.... i don't even feel bad about eating shit food or whatever low t thing. i just cant stop burping now. feeeling like I'm going to puke every second now, and my stomach is bloated like crazy now. @WeebHunter3000 it was s a sausage pizza too.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
I think that’s also just a normie trait
maybe man. I'm going on a fruit and vegetable only diet until Friday and after I will return to my normal diet. today my mom bought pizza and i couldn't resist the urges. in the end, it didn't really taste as expected or remembered. maybe eating healthy for a long period of time has made me think of fast food as disgusting? I will write this down and remember the incident whenever I'm feeling it's time for some junk.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
maybe man. I'm going on a fruit and vegetable only diet until Friday and after I will return to my normal diet. today my mom bought pizza and i couldn't resist the urges. in the end, it didn't really taste as expected or remembered. maybe eating healthy for a long period of time has made me think of fast food as disgusting? I will write this down and remember the incident whenever I'm feeling it's time for some junk.
The pizza was just low quality. Good food will always taste delicious.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Which pizza.

Activity
So far there's no one here