Kekistani

NEET
Time online
3d 3h 2m

Saito

NEET
Time online
6d 10h 9m
Jfl, it's their fault, this is entertaining. I mean I never graduated college and have a low IQ (never took the iq test though) and even I know better.

Genbu

Sharkmaxxing
Time online
9d 22h 57m
I wish I had the kind of money they're squandering right now. I don't even have 5K in the bank.

kaang

min-wage slave
Time online
1d 7h 58m
I am one of those people. During my two year period of neetdom, I lost my life savings and racked up 30k in debt (some at 20% some 6%) trying to make a living playing poker (online and IRL). It got so bad my choices were either rope or wageslave. Plus I had 30k in student loan debt.

I don't even know why the bank gave me such a high credit limit. At the time, the most I ever made in a year was 9k.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Time online
8d 23h 59m
Makes me feel good that I'm too pussy to trade shitcoins and only buy crypto with actual project behind them with slow growth.

Lain

If you aren't remembered, you never existed.
Time online
7d 8m
I once bought 2% of a shitcoin made by some white weeb wearing a kimono, I paid like $50 and while high thought it'd be a good idea to sell it, I would be a multi-millionaire if I held that weeb bullshit :feelsrope:I literally sold the crypto for an ounce of ketamine and binged on it for 12 days straight never gonna make it

Last edited:

Lain

If you aren't remembered, you never existed.
Time online
7d 8m

jesus fucking christ imagine saying you became a multi-millionaire because of this guy :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: it was worth $3m at it's peak, my life is one of many financial mistakes

Users who are viewing this thread