ask yourself this

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
is inceldom really a bad thing? should you reproduce your shit genetics so your kids will suffer the same fate as you getting mogged everywhere with probaply shit mental health and shit physique shows you how low iq most of you subhumans are well what can you expect from a subhuman feminism and hypergamy are sadly a good thing the next generation will be healthier in the future just let natural selection take its course if you where really based high iq you would go er on your parents they are the once responsible for your suffering but you will never to that you love them like the stockholm syndrome patient you remaine chained your whole life by this silly delusion of the myth of family, the people who 'created you' for no reason and are even abusive sometimes. im glad im high iq and don't take this shit personal just ldar for life

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
Reproducing is the easy part lmao.
How many attractive married men do you see? They’re all fat, balding hubbycels because the standards of women looking to settle down are (rightfully) low.

what makes an incel is missing out on women in their prime aka their teens and early - mid 20s

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Reproducing is the easy part lmao.
How many attractive married men do you see? They’re all fat, balding hubbycels because the standards of women looking to settle down are (rightfully) low.

what makes an incel is missing out on women in their prime aka their teens and early - mid 20s
still proves my point because ideally you want a relationship and creampie them

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
yea bro u have it all figured out

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
killing one's own parents is legacy one of the worst things you can do in life. a real antinatalist is not so vengeful as to hasten the process of human extinction by starting with his own. "laying down" is a peaceful path.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
killing one's own parents is legacy one of the worst things you can do in life. a real antinatalist is not so vengeful as to hasten the process of human extinction by starting with his own. "laying down" is a peaceful path.
im not antinatalist jfl why do you see ending someones life and putting them out of their misery as a bad thing?

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
Ofc it's bad. Idgaf about the next generation, my kids future or the reasons why I should go ER on my parents.
I just want to be happy and not hate myself but inceldom makes this nearly impossible.

Activity
So far there's no one here