Discussion Ascending in your 20's is superior

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
If you ascended in your teens, your life was way too easy, you had everything handed to you. You have no legacy, there's nothing remarkable about you. However, someone who ascended in their 20's had challenges to overcome, that makes you way more like a main character.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
It is a cope though. If you had been offered wet, tight pussy during your highschool years you would have gladly taken it. But you haven't, and to deal with that you come up with various forms of hindu dindu mental gymnastics just to cope with your past.
Of course I would take it, but that isn't the point of this thread.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Of course I would take it, but that isn't the point of this thread.
Sex isn't supposed to be something you build your legacy on. It's supposed to be natural, and based on your biological being. It should naturally come to you.
If you have to resort to financial / psychological means just to get sex, you're a failed male. Ascending later on just means that, just to compansate for your biological insufficiencies you had to put in significant amount of effort. The same effort could be spent on acts that would actually build your ''legacy''
Knowledge, career, social status, whatever.

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Such deceit, such mischief hsssssk
Sep 9, 2022
Im sorry but this is textbook cope. If you were to choose you would always choose to ascend in your teen years instead of 20's. Stop lying to yourself, it will save you pain down the road.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Im sorry but this is textbook cope. If you were to choose you would always choose to ascend in your teen years instead of 20's. Stop lying to yourself, it will save you pain down the road.
You need to go to bed old man

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
You need to stop coping and accept reality
Look you completely ignored the logic in my post

Let me ask you a question. Which book is more interesting?

A. Guy has everything handed to him. The end

B. Guy is faced with problems. He goes through many trials and tribulations to resolve them. The end

Which book would you rather read?

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Sep 9, 2022
Look you completely ignored the logic in my post

Let me ask you a question. Which book is more interesting?

A. Guy has everything handed to him. The end

B. Guy is faced with problems. He goes through many trials and tribulations to resolve them. The end

Which book would you rather read?
Whichever book is better imo. I understand where you're coming from but irl isn't a story so the person who has everything handed to them will always have a leg up. I would, if I could choose have everything given to me from the start. Its like buying a drink in the shop and instead of the cashier giving you it he instead drinks half of it then says he will mail you what's left. It doesn't solve the thirst in the current moment.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Whichever book is better imo. I understand where you're coming from but irl isn't a story so the person who has everything handed to them will always have a leg up. I would, if I could choose have everything given to me from the start. Its like buying a drink in the shop and instead of the cashier giving you it he instead drinks half of it then says he will mail you what's left. It doesn't solve the thirst in the current moment.
Tate said that as a man, you're supposed to have a traumatic life.

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Sep 9, 2022
When did this become an incel forum? :feelsreally:
Inceldom should never be the main subject of this forum, but being denied sexual released by the opposite sex may contribute to neetdom/suffering to the point where one may not see a point in continuing to work/go to college etc.

In a sense neetdom is being denied financial potential due to social pressures/health. I think inceldom is a valid concern for many young men and it may contribute to them being neets.

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
Inceldom should never be the main subject of this forum, but being denied sexual released by the opposite sex may contribute to neetdom/suffering to the point where one may not see a point in continuing to work/go to college etc.

In a sense neetdom is being denied financial potential due to social pressures/health. I think inceldom is a valid concern for many young men and it may contribute to them being neets.
absolutely, king

Activity
So far there's no one here