Discussion As an Undesirable Man, You Need to Spend Much More Effort in Nearly Any Social Setting

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Since .co focuses on the romantic aspect of being an unattractive male, I thought we should focus on the social aspects a little bit more on this forum. That's why I am making this rather, water is wet thread.
As an unattractive male, you are at a massive disadvantage in every social setting there is. Just to be on the same level of competition as the average man, you'd need to put in twice the work he does.

Childhood could possibly be the only era of your life where you'd feel somewhat normal, and you wouldn't want to end your life every living second. But even that, I have noticed, is rather rare among incels. Most of the community seems to have spent their childhood alone, playing videogames and such, though there are some exceptions.
Highschool is where the gap between men widen the most. Short, ugly, male students are often ignored, they are either forced to do everything by themselves (group tasks, or social activities like having lunch) or if they are lucky, they'd form a group with other low tier men. On both occassions though, the male ends up isolated, though the level of the isolation varies, depending on many factors. If isolated enough, the male would have no memories whatsoever of high school, it should also be noted that highschool is where 'permanent' friendships are created, people would talk to their highschool friends even after several years, same can't be said about college.

Speaking of college, just as the male thought the torment of highschool was over, and his situation would improve, at least one bit. Well, it rarely does. College is where the socially successful shines the most, and naturally, it's where the social rejects suffer the most. In highschool, there are still rules to follow, and settings that create a slight sense of fairness, though it's success is debateable. In college though, all of that is gone. Adult people, set free. That's where the social hierarchy finally takes full effect, and ruthlessly casts ugly males to the bottom of the barrel. As the good looking, NT men with social circles obtain all the help one could hope to get, the ugly male is left alone to battle with his workload. Since he does not have to study as much thanks to the help he gets, the good looking male communicates with other people more and more, obtains better connections, securing his future, all while the ugly male is just desperately trying to survive, and wondering, how do others put up with this shit, most of the time, unaware that the others have been supporting each other from the first day. It just takes one glance, if you fail that initial test, you'd never be able to cooperate with the other person under any setting. Obviously, it's based on looks. If you look ''off'' or ''creepy'' game over.

What could one expect from a man who went through nothing but torture, all his life? Even if the incel in question were to make it through college, he'd always be in a massive disadvantage, merely because the weight of his past. Even if we don't take in the struggles he'd have in the workplace, even if we assume that he somehow got a job in an incel only environment, he's destined for failure.

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
Even in the 90's college was becoming a waste of time. I was a TFL Doomer then(before I knew what that was), and community college only made me feel more hopeless. All that learning is kinda useless if you can't get any relationships. Also college was gynocentric even then, and hypergamy was getting bad.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
All that learning is kinda useless if you can't get any relationships.
This is indeed the brutal, honest truth. If one does not exist in the minds of the others, through connections, then socially, he may aswell not exist at all. Unless he possesses one-in-a-thousand kind of intellect, he'd never do well. Truth to be told, world does not need that many workers anymore. I see it as, the connections one builds, are the true price he pays, to have some form of status. Without that ''one of us'' feeling, most people would be unhireable.

K

KingofLDAR

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
My "relationships" in college with other dudes was often one of hostility and not friendship. I wasn't even really their friend but more just someone they hung around with. And then once they graduated I stopped talking to them.

There's really no way to build a solid social circle past your teens. Your 20's is supposed to be fun with the people you made friends with earlier. And any new friends made are supposed to be made through previous social connections.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
My "relationships" in college with other dudes was often one of hostility and not friendship. I wasn't even really their friend but more just someone they hung around with. And then once they graduated I stopped talking to them.
I had similar experiences in college with other dudes as well, since it was ''real'' in college, and wagie life was nearing, everyone tried to exploit each other the best they could.
There's really no way to build a solid social circle past your teens. Your 20's is supposed to be fun with the people you made friends with earlier. And any new friends made are supposed to be made through previous social connections.
You make a really good point here. For us, the older ones, there is no escape whatsoever. There's the initial acceptance of defeat, and then there's the digestion of it. I still am not sure if I gave up subconsciously. I might admit to myself, that it is over, and at this age there is simply no way a significant change would happen in the course of my life, but have I really accepted it? I think I am just deluding myself, that one day, things might be alright.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
I never felt normal and still don't.

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
To leave my high school nightmares behind, I fled abroad to study college with a hope of a fresh start. At first it seemed to be working, but turns out, everyone finds out who you are deep inside. By the second year I was once again outcasted down the barrel. Couldn’t last till graduation

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
The hyper-hypergamy kinda makes most efforts a joke. Since in 2020 Sub6 is pretty much law.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
HighIQ post tbh ngl ded srs.

L

liazi

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I felt like this, then I found a job, then I lost it.
While I had a job I was confronted with the same "alienation", but I realized it was stemming from me.
I also, not at work, got confronted with examples of the black pill. I did not know about it, and I was slightly gas lighted as well. Later on I read about the black pill and my experience suddenly made way more sense (not the gas lighting though).

Working is a blessing and a curse, you realize that life can be bearable, but when it's not you have no other "escape" path.

Incel

Incel

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
High IQ. It's as if on one hand society wants ugly males to be slaves, but on the other it constantly pushes them away from any kind of scholastic or lavorative setting.

They will keep lying to themselves and say it's our fault, that we are lazy and entitled. But the truth is that one day it will be too much to handle, ugly men are opting out in large numbers and one day, hopefully, this will all crumble on itself

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
Social interaction is pointless for me being at my looks level. I gain nothing from them.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
This one hit home

Nietzsche

Nietzsche

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I also greatly appreciate these thoughtful posts. Thank you.

I agree that college was much darker for me than high school. It truly marked the period of deepest descent. It's ironic how we think that the lack of structure will bring us better things, but it just unshackles us from any type of routine and normalcy, enabling us to dive deeper into the hole.

As another poster remarked, it's not necessarily about looks. I would even call this a 'cope': the reality is far more encompassing. I am relatively average-looking, maybe even attractive when I was trying with every fiber of my being to be accepted: hair products, dieting, gymcelling, 'inner-game' (ha), etc. Most of the time, this didn't matter at all: something else shown through, something far deeper. How I talked, how I carried myself, how I existed. Some things you just can't hide.

The solution? Go deeper. Become who you are.

Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
social circle and connections only if you are moderately beautiful or beautiful, if you are ugly it is simply over. everything is lookism

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Yeah, agreed.

@Cope Artist I noticed most of your posts and threads are really high effort and well written, keep it up. We need more high IQ posters like you instead of spammers.
Yeah we should promote High IQ posts instead of waifu profile pic faggots that BEG for attention...
RIGHT????!?
@Cope Artist HEY smartboy

DLlWs8jx_400x400.jpeg

Activity
So far there's no one here