Discussion Articles. As an unemployed introverted man, you should be open to consider a Househusband role

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
Studies reveal that with the rise of young jobless men, there's also a rise of successful middle-aged lonely women, who are desperate to find a partner who could take care of essential household responsibilities

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
First off, this isn't some soy cuckoldry bullshit. You're not babysitting kids left from Tyreese or cooking food.
She is rich enough to afford cooks and cleaners.
You will be the one who controls them, maintains security system, manage finances, and the usual manly stuff. You will be the one who she relies on the most, because you never leave the house.
You are a very valuable partner

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
What stops her from throwing you out once she gets tired of you?
Endou2

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
If you are willing to fully take this responsibility, empower and support her career, in return you get all the comfy luxury lifestyle of staying at home, get any entertainment, gaming equipment you want. And cope in the best lifestyle a NEET may wish for

Last edited:
Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
What stops her from throwing you out once she gets tired of you?
View attachment 879
Possible, if she sees you screwing things up and not taking it seriously.
But I assume one would not want to give up on all of these things, out of his clumsiness and stupidity

Last edited:
Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
You have to be good looking for that
And relatively NT as well. But the thread is addressing general NEETs. Not all of them ogres definitely.
As long as you're not sub5 that's enough

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
Honestly, I couldn't accept the fact that my livelihood depends on a foid. They are too mentally unstable.
True though. Your whole livelihood will depend on a woman.
But.. Is your current situation so much better?

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
-Marry a rich foid
-Spend 10 minutes a day doing the housework that would take a foid 5 hours to do
-Spend the rest of the time working on your passion projects
-Divorce her once you can make money doing what you want
-Profit

To win against the foid you must become the foid.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
First off, this isn't some soy cuckoldry bullshit. You're not babysitting kids left from Tyreese or cooking food.
She is rich enough to afford cooks and cleaners.
You will be the one who controls them, maintains security system, manage finances, and the usual manly stuff. You will be the one who she relies on the most, because you never leave the house.
You are a very valuable partner
Im subhuman, the best i can hope for is a amazon goddess who makes me wear a lock on my dick, even thats wishful thinking

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
No. The progressive inversion should stop and be reversed. There’s no way I want an infertile old hag. Men should always be with younger females. That’s the natural order. These old lonely hags and inceldom/NEETdom are only evidence of feminism’s utter failure as a societal model.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
No. The progressive inversion should stop and be reversed. There’s no way I want an infertile old hag. Men should always be with younger females. That’s the natural order. These old lonely hags and inceldom/NEETdom are only evidence of feminism’s utter failure as a societal model.
I will only ever get married or have children if they find a way to reverse aging, so everyone is walking around in their physical prime forever.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Househusband == reverse betabuxx

Only gigachads can pull that off.

britney-sam-2-1567696504.jpg

I don't understand which milf/roastie will marry up a NEET unless he is extremely attractive?

What are you plan to bring on the table?

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Househusband == reverse betabuxx

Only gigachads can pull that off.

britney-sam-2-1567696504.jpg

I don't understand which milf/roastie will marry up a NEET unless he is extremely attractive?

What are you plan to bring on the table?
I guess White normies can pull that off in Asia.

p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020
This won't happen. Not in my lifetime.
Sadly.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
This is bad because you can't monitor the bitch when she's "at work".
If we had UBI hoes couldn't say "you have no income". And tbh if you had enough you could travel and phuk ethnic gals instead of rotting in a catpiss apartment with a middle aged roastie.
Low age of consent is A Gift. No man should have to settle for a woman with broken down ovaries.
tumblr_pwcebiFLXP1xrd2yoo1_640.jpg

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
I think the problem with becoming a house-husband is that mate selection is inherently different for women and whether you believe this is due to nature or nurture you can't deny that it's different. From what I know women want their partner to be as high value in as many areas as possible whereas men look for fewer but more specific traits, such as physical attractiveness, agreeableness and (perceived) loyalty. Even if we assume mate selection is the same (it's not), you'd probably have to be a really attractive dude to have a functional relationship set up in this way. Perhaps it can work if you slide into a relationship like this (i.e. you used to have a good job but life happened and now you are unemployed) but how many stories are there of women losing their attraction for their husband because of things like getting laid off, Norwooding, ...,

Personally I wouldn't particularly mind such an arrangement. I like cooking, don't particularly mind cleaning and some of my fondest memories from my childhood are from playing various games with my dad. I would want to spend a lot of time with my child(ren).

Activity
So far there's no one here