Serious Arranged marriage is a cheat code

• Thread starter NeverEndingWinter
  • Start date
NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
So I went outside earlier. Went to get a trim, also went to this Pakistani owned shop to buy something for my mother. The shopkeeper (also the owner) is someone I've been seeing for months now. He's like in his 50s or 60s, always has shirt unbuttoned to show his hairy chest, chubby, bald, white goatee, messed up teeth.

There's been this cute girl at the till who I always assumed was his daughter. Turns out it's his wife. She's like in her 20s and he has this son from her. He told me the kid always running around outside our house to play football is his son and this girl is his wife.

Huge lifefuel ngl :feelsheh::feelsheh:

Last edited:
inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
If I were him, I'd just retire and whoremaxx in Thailand tbh. But still, having a wife at home is nice
if i was a statusmaxxed rich oldcel chad i would have been like dicaprio and just let go of the hoes when they turn 25. my mother is old, 55 and despite being legit stacy when she was young she looks like shit. wrinkles, no facial fat or ass fat everything goes to the stomach, stretch marks.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
if i was a statusmaxxed rich oldcel chad i would have been like dicaprio and just let go of the hoes when they turn 25. my mother is old, 55 and despite being legit stacy when she was young she looks like shit. wrinkles, no facial fat or ass fat everything goes to the stomach, stretch marks.
even if they stay fit they will still look like shit after like 50 due to skin and stretch marks. congrats ur stuck with some ugly ass bitch for the rest of ur life nagging u while u rot. its over for u then

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
If I ever get a wife while young. My plan is to looksmax her into a milf as she ages.
imposible. you need to focus on suncream and limiting drugs and alcohol and bad food so you can stay young and slay young sluts if your chadelite. if ur incel just neet or if ur high iq get a degree where u dont need alot of social interaction and office drama and make enough money for copes. especially the next coming years with neurolink and more inventions for u too cope and feel like a god.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
So I went outside earlier. Went to get a trim, also went to this Pakistani owned shop to buy something for my mother. The shopkeeper (also the owner) is someone I've been seeing for months now. He's like in his 50s or 60s, always has shirt unbuttoned to show his hairy chest, chubby, bald, white goatee, messed up teeth.

There's been this cute girl at the till who I always assumed was his daughter. Turns out it's his wife. She's like in her 20s and he has this son from her. He told me the kid always running around outside our house to play football is his son and this girl is his wife.

Huge lifefuel ngl :feelsheh::feelsheh:
Just to add though, she's a complete fob but still, lifefuel ngl :feelsheh:

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
@Looksmax Refugee II i have oneitis too nigga. but even then i realize that if it werent for her cute face shes just another bitch. 100000s of her exxists and are born every year. a womans cute looks disappears in their 20s. srs. they start to look more mature. ive been JB pilled, 16 and 15 year olds are the ultimate foggers. roasties cant compete

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
@Looksmax Refugee II i have oneitis too nigga. but even then i realize that if it werent for her cute face shes just another bitch. 100000s of her exxists and are born every year. a womans cute looks disappears in their 20s. srs. they start to look more mature. ive been JB pilled, 16 and 15 year olds are the ultimate foggers. roasties cant compete
Slaying multiple foids is too much work though. Ltr would be easier. Or fwb.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Alternative - when she grows old, make her your mommy gf 😍
mommy gf is a meme
bitch is sexy when ur horney but i magine cooming and then seeing her old ass and realizing ur hanging out with soome old cunt :LOL:

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
mommy gf is a memeView attachment 32522 bitch is sexy when ur horney but i magine cooming and then seeing her old ass and realizing ur hanging out with soome old cunt :LOL:
I want that bitch to mommy me so bad. I'd shorten my lifespan by 40 years to be mommied by her for 10 years. I hope she'd go gentle on me though 😍😍😍😍

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
maybe if she is rich and betabux u tho but still i dont know nigga
Jfl, nigga. Do you think a bitch that looks like that with those milkers will betabux a male when she'd be in so much demand?

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Jfl, nigga. Do you think a bitch that looks like that with those milkers will betabux a male when she'd be in so much demand?
chads are rare irl. she would beta bux brad pitt or sean opry or gandy for sure. they are JB piilled and sshe would have needed to spend hundreds of trhousands to keep them away most likely

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
It's definitely possible but I've seen it reversed in cases when the foid is not in her prime. Chad only though.
I'll put my lack of mommy gf on my suicide note

Activity
So far there's no one here