01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
Are any of the Gods Religious?

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
it's not clear, why did you make this thread?
Religious people are those who I always wanted to understand and every time I get disappointed. It is a topic avoided a lot, and yet it affects everyone, especially those who are religious. Your answer is hidden and reasoning optional, this was my desperate attempt to make conversation. My whole life I've heard that you need to study the Bible and not read it literally. Well, could someone explain what convinced them or what value they find in it?
Why God needs money?
Why is questioning God conveniently prohibited?
The majority of people are openly believers while Atheist views are prohibited. This is an important topic for people who don't wanna participate in society.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Not very religious but my parents are Muslim. I haven't been to a mosque in a long time, but I'm not an apostate either

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Waifuism.
But seriously, I don't deny or accept that god exist, I just don't know and dont care. 100% of people on this flying rock doesn't know either and honestly heavily religious people are mystery to me, must be heavily brainwashed to believe all that bullshit. Yesterday a Hindi nigga told me they aren't allowed to look at eclipses, like wtf?

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Waifuism.
But seriously, I don't deny or accept that god exist, I just don't know and dont care. 100% of people on this flying rock doesn't know either and honestly heavily religious people are mystery to me, must be heavily brainwashed to believe all that bullshit. Yesterday a Hindi nigga told me they aren't allowed to look at eclipses, like wtf?
Holy books of Waifuism are read without preaching. Legit choice.

Chazz

Chazz

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
3nr9m5px3ql41

Ekbzc6womuf31

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
grew up muslim in a religious household until i had a cringe atheist phase but now im not religious but still hold very slight affinities because its my upbringing

amabo

amabo

NEET
Dec 17, 2020
I’m not religious but I’m not a hard atheist either.

• +1
Schrödinger

Schrödinger

NEET
Nov 29, 2020
I believe in God but i don't practice any religions tbhngl

• +1
Activity
So far there's no one here