are you optimistic for the future

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
do you think technology will bring about a future where we're all fucking cat girl maids in a simulation while overdosing on feelgood chemicals every second with our time sense in the real world slowed down to a near halt within our lives or do you think we're all too early and we're gonna die before that comes out :feelsbad: been thinking I was born too early to be a NEET with my copes not being fun or long lasting enough, a few decades from now I bet plenty will be NEETs because technology will be so stimulating to our psyches that we will refuse to not be connected, I mean I'm already like that now, no idea how normal people aren't

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I feel like robotics is still at the introduction period. We have conventions, ideas, etc. But that's about it.
By the time they start creating bots for the peculiar niches, we'll probably all be dead or just get so used to ourselves being the third person in our lives. I'm talking like 30+ years from now

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
do you think technology will bring about a future where we're all fucking cat girl maids in a simulation while overdosing on feelgood chemicals every second with our time sense in the real world slowed down to a near halt within our lives or do you think we're all too early and we're gonna die before that comes out :feelsbad: been thinking I was born too early to be a NEET with my copes not being fun or long lasting enough, a few decades from now I bet plenty will be NEETs because technology will be so stimulating to our psyches that we will refuse to not be connected, I mean I'm already like that now, no idea how normal people aren't
No we will all be dead by 2030 there already cutting off our food supplies

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Just exist in the metaverse bro

Activity
So far there's no one here