Are you looking forward to 2022? Any plans or ideas?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Is there anything you want to accomplish or start next year? Do you have any goals, plans or ideas in mind? Or do you think it will only get worse both on a global and on a personal level so it's just another year closer to death?

My number one goal is now to move out of my parents house and get a cheap apartment somewhere. Although I still got a good relationship with them, it has become unbearable. It's emasculating and suffocating. I just need to leave the nest. But yeah other than than I don't really have any plans or ideas for next year. Maybe trying out some completely new copes, we will see.

What about you?

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
My number one goal is now to move out of my parents house and get a cheap apartment somewhere. Although I still got a good relationship with them, it has become unbearable. It's emasculating and suffocating. I just need to leave the nest. But yeah other than than I don't really have any plans or ideas for next year. Maybe trying out some completely new copes, we will see.

What about you?
almost the same nigga but trying to get a free apartment

for me ill add
-get some more weapons
-get a sick ass car

KingOfEternity

KingOfEternity

NEET
Nov 28, 2021
Is there anything you want to accomplish or start next year? Do you have any goals, plans or ideas in mind? Or do you think it will only get worse both on a global and on a personal level so it's just another year closer to death?

What about you?
Make a shit ton of money being a NEET and out earn wagecucks

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I want to impregnate a couple women (don't care if I don't get to fuck, just wanna spread my genes) then after I do that I want to move to the middle of nowhere in a rural area away from normalshits :feelsuhuh: I feel exactly the same way about moving out of my family's home. I'm too broke to move anywhere though at the moment :feelsrope: @Neetgod rip the neet plan :feelsrope:

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I want to impregnate a couple women (don't care if I don't get to fuck, just wanna spread my genes) then after I do that I want to move to the middle of nowhere in a rural area away from normalshits :feelsuhuh: I feel exactly the same way about moving out of my family's home. I'm too broke to move anywhere though at the moment :feelsrope: @Neetgod rip the neet plan :feelsrope:
thank you for continuing the beautiful cycle of life its a wonderfull gift :soy:

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
Based rural-bro. If I move out I'd like to live rural as fuck.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
na like i want a family, i would want to raise the kid

if i donate sperm what if some gay bitch gets it and turns my son into a troon
That's why you have hundreds of children :feelsuhuh: if you find out your kid is a troon, refuse to meet with them. If you find out they're a multi-millionare giga chad who drives a lambo well hello I'm your papa :feelsuhuh: we've got some catching up to do

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021

Attachments

• 34994614-CHOLOANDBABYBOY.jpg
    34994614-CHOLOANDBABYBOY.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 45
CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
No it has the potential to be the grimmest year in my life as I have enforced CBT by the job centre and I will probably be waging in April all the time being generally mentally unfit for working. I will probably be on a cocktail of Jew pills by the end of the year.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Yes I want to move out without getting bothered being a NEET
I'm so desperate to move out, it's gotten to a point where I don't even care if the apartment is some decaying ruin. It could be the utter bottom of the barrel living condition I don't care. I need a roof over my head and internet access, that's it.

M I N T Y Y

M I N T Y Y

NEET
Jan 4, 2022

What about you?
My plan is really just get back into lifting so I can be big like a couple years ago as well as also move out. I’m hoping to work for a decent while and get some savings and stop working sometime in 2023. I know it’s not smart at all to do but I know promising myself that is the only way I’ll get out of bed and go to work. Honestly I really look forward to the day I can be in my own place and be a NEET at the same time, not that being NEET is a ton of fun cause it can be pretty boring but it beats being a wagie any day

Activity
So far there's no one here