Are you boring? I'm so incredibly boring that even though I really, really want to have a youtube channel, there's just nothing I could do.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
There's 2 types of youtube videos: informational and entertainment.

Forget informational for a sec. I can't do entertainment at all, despite spending LITERALLY all my free time since I was a kid just watching TV, youtube, sitcoms, movies, games etc...

I wanted to make a youtube channel for a long, long time. And even today I pondered it seriously. And I came to the conclusion that I just couldn't do it. For example, the ideal type of content for me would be gaming. But I just can't imagine myself doing any shit that would be entertaining.

Hell, I don't even think I find anything entertaining anymore. Ahh right I forgot I was depressed and anhedonic, it's been so long I keep forgetting.

I seriously can't even come up with jokes or interesting stuff for a gaming video. Fuck, I'm so retarded and boring I can't even do what thousands of retarded 13 year olds made millions with.

Sucks being an autistic loner who never speaks. I live in my own head, I have done this all my life. I can't be entertaining even if I try, that's quite a revelation to me tbh.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Just make a YouTube channel if that's what you want and you'll see how it goes, if it fails you can always delete it

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Just make a YouTube channel if that's what you want and you'll see how it goes, if it fails you can always delete it
There's nothing I could create that could even pass my own standards, low as they are. It's like I'm a retard, I can't come up with anything good.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Being an entertainer requires being the opposite of an autist while being sufficiently extraordinary to differentiate yourself from run of the mill NTs who are also rather boring and unimaginative.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
wagecucking is the ultimate boring task.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I had a YouTube channel and it was a failure, my introduction video of me talking about my inceldom got over 2k videos but the dozens of other videos were lucky to get 100 views. I am too autistic to be successful as an incel YouTuber. I also received abusive comments from normies and other incels.

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
If you have no personality then couldn't you just do a top 10s channel?

The only effort youd have to put in personslity-wise is putting on an interesting tone of voice e.g. "hey WASSUP guys don't forget to SMASH that like button!! :D"

and most top 10 channels just completely copy their scripts from articles and they get away with it and no one even cares so there's that to make up for your lack of personality.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
There's 2 types of youtube videos: informational and entertainment.

Forget informational for a sec. I can't do entertainment at all, despite spending LITERALLY all my free time since I was a kid just watching TV, youtube, sitcoms, movies, games etc...

I wanted to make a youtube channel for a long, long time. And even today I pondered it seriously. And I came to the conclusion that I just couldn't do it. For example, the ideal type of content for me would be gaming. But I just can't imagine myself doing any shit that would be entertaining.

Hell, I don't even think I find anything entertaining anymore. Ahh right I forgot I was depressed and anhedonic, it's been so long I keep forgetting.

I seriously can't even come up with jokes or interesting stuff for a gaming video. Fuck, I'm so retarded and boring I can't even do what thousands of retarded 13 year olds made millions with.

Sucks being an autistic loner who never speaks. I live in my own head, I have done this all my life. I can't be entertaining even if I try, that's quite a revelation to me tbh.
I'm actually quite interesting but normies are so boring that they bring me down to there level then I become boring cause we cant relate to each other

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
If you have no personality then couldn't you just do a top 10s channel?

The only effort youd have to put in personslity-wise is putting on an interesting tone of voice e.g. "hey WASSUP guys don't forget to SMASH that like button!! :D"

and most top 10 channels just completely copy their scripts from articles and they get away with it and no one even cares so there's that to make up for your lack of personality.
I would pay someone to edit the top 10 videos cuz I'm that lazy.

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
I'm actually quite interesting but normies are so boring that they bring me down to there level then I become boring cause we cant relate to each other

Activity
So far there's no one here