Are you a healthy NEET or an unhealthy NEET?

schizocel

schizocel

Life just isn't hard enough
Dec 2, 2020
Is your room particularly untidy? Is the floor littered with garbage or residues? Do you maintain a routine so as to keep your space for NEETdom clean, or have you completely given up on such practices?

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
When I was in college my room was immaculate and completely uncluttered. Fast forward to now and my room has barely enough room to walk around. I prefer living in clutter tbh.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
My room is rather untidy but not a neet

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Work out regularly and eat clean healthy food and take vitamins, my room is okay buy my desk is kinda messy, i need my stuff.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
My room is fairly clean. I dont own much anyhow

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Is your room particularly untidy? Is the floor littered with garbage or residues? Do you maintain a routine so as to keep your space for NEETdom clean, or have you completely given up on such practices?
my mum cleans my room and im not neet but still unhealthy my mum has to force me to shower and go on walks sometimes

builderseed

builderseed

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
fairly healthy NEET who's unhealthy habits haven't caught up with him yet, though sometimes it feels like i'm being stabbed in the liver

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
My room is tidy, but my kitchen is very unclean.

For many people it's the opposite; the kitchen is tidy, while their own room is a mess.

W

wei

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
healthy NEET. I actually have a plethora of physical activities and try to get good sleep and have a good diet

TheBasedNeet

TheBasedNeet

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Id probably smoke but our cucked government has made cigarettes extremely expensive

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
My room and desk are very messy but I do make my own healthy meals and I also work out. It's not like I'm having anyone over as I live with my parents so I don't really see the point of keeping a tidy room except for perhaps some fringe benefits related to productivity or state of mind.

H

HikiNEET

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
My room is rather clean and I need to have minimum effort to keep it as such.

I don't have unneeded stuff anyway since I don' t have money for it.

Edit: Also, I don't have any health problems, relying on medical system would suck.

Last edited:
NEET COOM LDAR

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
not sure how much room tidiness has to do with health. I guess less dust is somewhat healthy :mmm:

Schrödinger

Schrödinger

NEET
Nov 29, 2020
definitely unhealthy, no point in working out or having a diet if I'm just gonna rot inside all day

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
In between. I’m super lazy but I’m not untidy. There’s a threshold of filth I don’t want to cross.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
My room is organised messy. The floor is vacuumed Fortnightly. (Every two Weeks)

Activity
So far there's no one here