Discussion are we neets niggers?

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
we leech off the goverment dont work and dont provide anything to soyciety and we just want to ldar but everytime i say this to normies they go grazy because they dont want more niggers because they work so hard jfl and your just going to steal from them and you need to suffer like them

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
0 you guys are all niggers
Cristiano ronaldo drinking

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
we leech off the goverment dont work and dont provide anything to soyciety and we just want to ldar but everytime i say this to normies they go grazy because they dont want more niggers because they work so hard jfl and your just going to steal from them and you need to suffer like them
Agreed I had one of my best friends say he couldn't talk to me cause he doesn't respect a man who doesnt works even though he was a construction worker :feelslol::feelslol:

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
If you look at any other animal, they minimize effort and maximize rewards. It is absolutely insane to force yourself to wake up at 6am, force feed yourself processed bullshit and go through a soul crushing day all so you can survive when you know you can just as well sit at home and sleep all day. But because we're oh so wise humans, we force ourselves to adhere to clocks and to adhere to traffic regulations and to adhere to rules that other people have set for us forcefully and are supposed to be happy to follow them with a smile on your face? Get fucking real, if this society wasn't full of such bullshit maybe I'd give a fuck but quite frankly I don't and I don't think I ever will :feelsok:

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
muh guvament

nigger WHAT DOES THIS GUVAMENT DO 4 u????

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
You will never be a real nigga. You have no melanin, you have no opps, you have no drip. You are a headass cracka twisted by drugs and gang shit into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.
All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “homies” laugh at your ghoulish skin behind closed doors.
Hood niggas are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed niggas to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even tronkies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a nigga. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy to hang with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he hears your chipmunk ass crakoid vocal signature.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a honky is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably white.
This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
You will never be a real nigga. You have no melanin, you have no opps, you have no drip. You are a headass cracka twisted by drugs and gang shit into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.
All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “homies” laugh at your ghoulish skin behind closed doors.
Hood niggas are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed niggas to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even tronkies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a nigga. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy to hang with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he hears your chipmunk ass crakoid vocal signature.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a honky is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably white.
This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.
Keep writing dogshit essays you dont even know what pussy feels like

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
what relationship does to a mf.
What relationship does with a ai that went roque you would suck ritniggers pussy if you could dont lie

Activity
So far there's no one here