Are there statistics on how much money suiciders have when they died?

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
I bet most suicide doers have no money (or a lot of debt)

I would be EXTREMELY surprised if a lot of suicide doers had a good financial situation.

I am sure some of you will be quick to correct me with the cliche alternative points of view “contrary to common sense” kind of virtue signalling bullshit. “Rich people are some of the unhappiest people blah blah blah” no they fucking aren’t. I think its a cope legend that rich people commit suicide a lot. I wanna see statistics.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
If you are rich I can't think of something that would drive you to sui, even if you somewhat get depressed you have so many options and so many solutions to overcome it, over the average or less person.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I bet most suicide doers have no money (or a lot of debt)

I would be EXTREMELY surprised if a lot of suicide doers had a good financial situation.

I am sure some of you will be quick to correct me with the cliche alternative points of view “contrary to common sense” kind of virtue signalling bullshit. “Rich people are some of the unhappiest people blah blah blah” no they fucking aren’t. I think its a cope legend that rich people commit suicide a lot. I wanna see statistics.
Agreed I once knew a younge chad slayer who killed himself though and his parents were wealthy.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Incurable diseases, loss of limbs, blindness, deafness. There are a lot of horrible things that can happen to you and money can't fix them.
Ok well you can buy limbs, there are cutting edge surgeries that cure blindness, deafness, disease that only the rich can have access too. Your claims are exstream. For an average every day healthy person money is church.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Ok well you can buy limbs, there are cutting edge surgeries that cure blindness, deafness, disease that only the rich can have access too. Your claims are exstream. For an average every day healthy person money is church.
Neetgod spitting facts like a true nigga :LOL: (y)(y)(y) Dis nigga @Fabio don’tknow whatdough can do for the average street nigga :LOL::LOL::cool::cool::cool:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
inb4
>drugs
>whores
>mansions
>yachts
All of those are just copes to distract you, in the end they can't fix the problems like the ones I mentioned.

Bro the soy is unreal with you. But to rebuttal. You could argue everything is cope in the end. But dont copes makes you happy? Isnt that the point of having money to distract yourself from your suffering? So what does give you happiness? If you have a family but your poor I doubt that you ould be happy. Bro you need to lay off the tofu. You have too much estrogen pumping through your veins.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Bro the soy is unreal with you. But to rebuttal. You could argue everything is cope in the end. But dont copes makes you happy? Isnt that the point of having money to distract yourself from your suffering? So what does give you happiness? If you have a family but your poor I doubt that you ould be happy. Bro you need to lay off the tofu. You have too much estrogen pumping through your veins.
Neetgod spitting facts like a true nigga :LOL: (y)(y)(y) Dis nigga @Fabio don’tknow whatdough can do for the average street nigga :LOL::LOL::cool::cool::cool:
consooming mindset.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
consooming mindset.
Not having legs is cope nigga infact he has an advantage. Just cutt your legs off theory nigga. Like his model hoe too nigga. U made a nigga mad nigga. Lay off the tofu nigga.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210928-114525_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20210928-114525_Google.jpg
    767.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I love consooming like any sane person but it won't cure these mental illnesses homie.
Nigga your mental weakness is only visible cause your poor and vulnerable. If you are a billionaire with mental issues your eccentric and interesting and get documentary's about you nigga.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Nigga your mental weakness is only visible cause your poor and vulnerable. If you are a billionaire with mental issues your eccentric and interesting and get documentary's about you nigga.
True, I could buy me some stacked cakes and bam, mental illness gone.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
consooming mindset.
tell that to every billionaire or even some kid in an abusive house trying to cope with his ps5 nigga. Dont you see copeing is what we do to endure our human suffering it's all a nigga has.

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
True, I could buy me some stacked cakes and bam, mental illness gone.

View attachment 21008
Dear god that bitch got cake I feel mentally unstable just looking at the bitch. But If I was smashing her cakes cause a nigga got bread I would be the local chad my nigga see how money changes your mind set and the way people persevere you all cause a nigga got some racks. 🤡🤡:feelslol::feelslol::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh:

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
My nigga you have just fully redeemed yourself. Dont fall for @Fabio jew sorcery he probably eats at vegan restaurants with his cucked gay nigga @maharsha
This is why injecting Testosterone or testosterone supplementation isnt even optional anymore. In 2021 it has become an absolute MUST, especially if you are still a teenager. I would even go so far to say that it should be mandatory in schools. Males around the world are poisoned by soy and estrogen, thats not even a conspiracy. The average t-levels have shockingly decreased over the last decades, everyone can look it up we need to fight the soy.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
A
This is why injecting Testosterone or testosterone supplementation isnt even optional anymore. In 2021 it has become an absolute MUST, especially if you are still a teenager. I would even go so far to say that it should be mandatory in schools. Males around the world are poisoned by soy and estrogen, thats not even a conspiracy. The average t-levels have shockingly decreased over the last decades, everyone can look it up we need to fight the soy.
Agreed it's all been done buy design to eliminate the patriarchy. Gyno wasnt even a thing untill the 2000 when they started putting estrogen in these niggas

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
A

Agreed it's all been done buy design to eliminate the patriarchy. Gyno wasnt even a thing untill the 2000 when they started putting estrogen in these niggas
Yes. Its also because of micro plastic particles, softener, all sorts of toxins, [UWSL][UWSL]preservatives, sugar, the list goes on and on[/UWSL][/UWSL]. Basically most food we get from the supermarket is filled with anti-male stuff that decreases our t-levels. And thats just the food, there are so many other factors.

Activity
So far there's no one here