Are there any character traits you admire in immediate family?

• Thread starter NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo
  • Start date
NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
Immediate family meaning siblings/(grand)parents/uncles&aunts/first cousins. I was thinking real hard about this and it's only my grandpa I really like. He's just really friendly and sociable, and genuinely wants to do the right thing.

Aside from him there's literally nobody in my family I look up to for anything character-related.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Immediate family meaning siblings/(grand)parents/uncles&aunts/first cousins. I was thinking real hard about this and it's only my grandpa I really like. He's just really friendly and sociable, and genuinely wants to do the right thing.

Aside from him there's literally nobody in my family I look up to for anything character-related.
Both of my parents are very intelligent and witty people
my mom can read people like a book and can manipulate others very well is she chose
My dad is an open minded person and I can talk freely with him he is also very hard working
My mom is also like anti NPC she isn't afraid to call or others bullshit and to stand up for things

Copesville

Copesville

Dec 13, 2020
Both my parents

dad is super charismatic and knows how to talk with ppl
mom is super charismatic, really nice(only to other ppl, she puts up a front ngl), emits positive energy, and she gets praised for just lifting ppls moods anywhere she goes

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Both of my parents are very intelligent and witty people
my mom can read people like a book and can manipulate others very well is she chose
My dad is an open minded person and I can talk freely with him he is also very hard working
My mom is also like anti NPC she isn't afraid to call or others bullshit and to stand up for things
same with me but the last line is more my dad

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
I'm genuinely jealous

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Not really. My dad doesn't give any Fs though I could use some of that, but he just embarrasses myself and himself because of it a lot (or atleast that's what I think happens. Maybe people don't care)

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
My dad, he is the most hard working person I know. He is diligent, smart and doesn't take shit from anyone. Despite being boomer and holding boomer views I respect him and consider him the perfect role model for most males. Too bad I didn't inherit any of his personality traits (or even his looks). I have to accept that I forever will be absolute failure of a son to him.

Activity
So far there's no one here