Are there any chad neets here

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Has anyone ever met a chad neet? I've never personally met a chad but why wouldn't a chad just be a neet it sounds ideal just sit around and bang all the pussey and have the normies and cunts do all the work seems like a good trade off to me why do Chad's even work it seems neet would be the preferred profession has any one ever met a chad neet?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Because working is fun for chad he gets to drive around in a nice car , bang his coworkers and be in leadership position-boss everyone around

Why would he choose his mother's basement eating noodles
I get what you said and u make some valid points however chad can just walk to the corner store and bang a cunt stacey he doesn't need all of the stuff u just mentioned so the work part is unnecessary

Fontaine

Fontaine

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
I get what you said and u make some valid points however chad can just walk to the corner store and bang a cunt stacey he doesn't need all of the stuff u just mentioned so the work part is unnecessary
What do you mean he doesnt need a that stuf?
How is walking up to a dingy corner store picking up a random girl and banging her in his run down apartment better than putting in the effort in getting some corporate job and feeling like a boss with his Porsche, personal secretary, employees to order around etc?

He isn't working just to get girls, he's always had sex its just a part of life to him. But its not enough he wants more he wants to get shit done

Rotting isn't good for anyone. Enough of the copes

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
How is walking up to a dingy corner store picking up a random girl and banging her in his run down apartment better than putting in the effort in getting some corporate job and feeling like a boss with his Porsche, personal secretary, employees to order around etc?

He isn't working just to get girls, he's always had sex its just a part of life to him. But its not enough he wants more he wants to get shit done

I disagree one does those shit coperate jobs cause there trying to ascend into a chad but if u are all ready a chad why do all that work if you dont need to and can stay home and be comfy in a snuggie drinking hot coco with whipped cream and marshmallows then go to the club get in free and bang a stacey then repeat fuck working chad doesnt need to work but a sub 8 does just to ascend

Fontaine

Fontaine

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
I disagree one does those shit coperate jobs cause there trying to ascend into a chad but if u are all ready a chad why do all that work if you dont need to and can stay home and be comfy in a snuggie drinking hot coco with whipped cream and marshmallows then go to the club get in free and bang a stacey then repeat fuck working chad doesnt need to work but a sub 8 does just to ascend
Its over

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
true chads are an incredibly small percentage of the population, most "chads" are just LARPing chadlites

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
For some reason I equate the word NEET with hikkikomori. It actually just means you don’t work or study. So are there chads in that situation? Yeah probably a lot even. But would most of them feel like losers and want to connect with fellow NEETs on a dead forum like this? Not likely. He’d be too busy hanging out with slutty chicks, drinking booze, smoking pot and fuck them. Looks are everything.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
yeah @Disorder, @Salludon, & @Nemesis

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
For some reason I equate the word NEET with hikkikomori. It actually just means you don’t work or study. So are there chads in that situation? Yeah probably a lot even. But would most of them feel like losers and want to connect with fellow NEETs on a dead forum like this? Not likely. He’d be too busy hanging out with slutty chicks, drinking booze, smoking pot and fuck them. Looks are everything.
This tbh

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

162.19.153.102 join now!
Nov 27, 2020
Did you ever saw female NEET?

Naser Orić

Naser Orić

Komandant Armije BiH
Nov 28, 2020

Low IQ.

Chads are generally too NT and NPC to realize wagecucking for Nosebergs is retarded. Muh getting shit done. Commuting and bossing people around is more boring than playing video games or watching tv shows/movies/anime or focusing on your hobbies. Rotting is maybe worse than wagecucking, but you don't have to rot as a NEET. I'm an MMA passionate and as soon as the gyms open up again (my country is in lockdown rn) I'll train 2 or 3 times a day. I got a sense of purpose and enough things to fill the day with. It doesn't have to be that specific hobby, but as long as you are passionate about something in life and not voluntarily rotting away, NEETdom beats working.

Also, look at the most hypergamic species in the animal kingdom. Male lions for example do absolutely nothing except fucking and fighting off competition. Since almost all western countries are feministic welfare states Chad doesn't have to 'fight off competition' and can just focus on fucking and doing whatever they want. Its just that most Chads are NT NPCs that never thought for themselves and go with the flow.

Last edited:
Fontaine

Fontaine

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
Low IQ.

Chads are generally too NT and NPC to realize wagecucking for Nosebergs is retarded. Muh getting shit done. Commuting and bossing people around is more boring than playing video games or watching tv shows/movies/anime or focusing on your hobbies. Rotting is maybe worse than wagecucking, but you don't have to rot as a NEET. I'm an MMA passionate and as soon as the gyms open up again (my country is in lockdown rn) I'll train 2 or 3 times a day. I got a sense of purpose and enough things to fill the day with. It doesn't have to be that specific hobby, but as long as you are passionate about something in life and not voluntarily rotting away, NEETdom beats working.
K man you haven't ever had an executive level job of course you think watching anime all day is better you haven't even done anything else

Naser Orić

Naser Orić

Komandant Armije BiH
Nov 28, 2020
K man you haven't ever had an executive level job of course you think watching anime all day is better you haven't even done anything else

Neither has Dan Bilzerian (not that he's a Chad, but still), neither have most of the Chads in the world. Most high level executives are normies that try to outdo each other, but keep coping. Also, I edited my last comment and added a part about other animal species. Read it. Cope if you think we are different because muh intelligence.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
According to the forum rules there's no rule against bragging (although there should be), but seeing as you asked specifically in this thread: I am unironically a NEET Chad.
James from 'Team Rocket' "CoooooooOoooooooL"

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
How dare you speak to the neet god that way I'm an executive wagie cuck tax officer

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
According to the forum rules there's no rule against bragging (although there should be), but seeing as you asked specifically in this thread: I am unironically a NEET Chad.
Hellow my son tell me more please elaborate about your neet chadom I'm fascinated please there is no judgment here my son

Are you a 6'4 gigga chad neet what's it like hitting the genetic lottery my son do women judge u for being comfy

Last edited:
chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Yes there are chad NEETs. But they don't need some half-dead internet forum to socialize. He will have a quite big social circle, a number of spineless male court jesters (a.k.a. buddies) who will keep him company and entertain him (just like many rich guys have), and a harem of stacies in his basement.

Although he's a NEET, his schedule will be busier than those of normies on reddit, who are diligently wagecucking their asses off.

So don't expect to find anyone here.

Btw, many such NEETs became youtube stars (Logan Paul, Jake Paul, Adam Saleh etc.).

Last edited:
NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
Hellow my son tell me more please elaborate about your neet chadom I'm fascinated please there is no judgment here my son

Are you a 6'4 gigga chad neet what's it like hitting the genetic lottery my son do women judge u for being comfy

not sure if srs but women still judge, no doubt I'd slay more if I wasn't NEET, living at home, etc., but it's not a dealbreaker (b/c of my looks) for an acceptable amount of women

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
not sure if srs but women still judge, no doubt I'd slay more if I wasn't NEET, living at home, etc., but it's not a dealbreaker (b/c of my looks) for an acceptable amount of women
Got it so what's your smv rating? looks wise how tall are u? what celebrities do u resemble? how old are u? and what's your slay count? How many bitches are on your pay roll?

Last edited:
NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
Got it so what's your smv rating? looks wise how tall are u? what celebrities do u resemble? how old are u? and what's your slay count? How many bitches are on your pay roll?

6'1 but I can get to 6'2 for at least an hour using decompression hangs (google 'inversion boots' or 'anti-gravity boots'), whereas after the hour I go back from 6'2 to 6'1 in about an hour's time. My shoes add a little under one inch

I don't know if I resemble any celebrities, I have some sort of prosopagnosia so I'm really bad with faces and on top of that I'm not rly into celeb culture.

I'm 31 years old.

Don't know slay count.

Atm only having sex with 1 girl, some potential candidates but I haven't met up with them yet (covid and lockdown increases difficulty).

Looksmax.me gave me chadlite status but I think they are often overly critical and not really in line with reality with their ratings, I would rate myself somewhere between top 5-10% (1 in 10 / 1 in 20) in my country of guys around my age (25 - 37), so not quite gigachad status, but enough to be moderately successful on tinder.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
6'1 but I can get to 6'2 for at least an hour using decompression hangs (google 'inversion boots' or 'anti-gravity boots'), whereas after the hour I go back from 6'2 to 6'1 in about an hour's time. My shoes add a little under one inch

I don't know if I resemble any celebrities, I have some sort of prosopagnosia so I'm really bad with faces and on top of that I'm not rly into celeb culture.

I'm 31 years old.

Don't know slay count.

Atm only having sex with 1 girl, some potential candidates but I haven't met up with them yet (covid and lockdown increases difficulty).

Looksmax.me gave me chadlite status but I think they are often overly critical and not really in line with reality with their ratings, I would rate myself somewhere between top 5-10% (1 in 10 / 1 in 20) in my country of guys around my age (25 - 37), so not quite gigachad status, but enough to be moderately successful on tinder.
Got it so what are u a 7 then if your a chadlite or an 8 what country do u live in

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
Got it so what are u a 7 then if your a chadlite or an 8 what country do u live in
The numerical ratings never made sense to me (some use a psl scale going up to 8 but 8 is actually mythical and never given out, others use a 1-10 scale but it doesn't really seem to represent anything). I like to use a percentile based scale, so 'if we took 1000 random men in roughly your age bracket and location how would you compare?'. I think I would score at least top 10%, so out of 10 randomly picked, similar age/location men, you'd expect me to be the most conventionally attractive (top 10%).

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
The numerical ratings never made sense to me (some use a psl scale going up to 8 but 8 is actually mythical and never given out, others use a 1-10 scale but it doesn't really seem to represent anything). I like to use a percentile based scale, so 'if we took 1000 random men in roughly your age bracket and location how would you compare?'. I think I would score at least top 10%, so out of 10 randomly picked, similar age/location men, you'd expect me to be the most conventionally attractive (top 10%).
Impressive do you Excersies max, style max?

Are you nt maxed? Why are u a neet?

Activity
So far there's no one here