• FAT

• REALLY FAT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
oversimplified but basically yes
But how would that work? Why would sugar be any different than fat in terms of body mass? It's easily converted to triglycerides and stored in the adipocytes if there's a caloric surplus, no?

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
wtf is a processed carb bro
Refined carbs probably would be correct term.
from google:
Bad or simple carbohydrates include sugars and refined grains that have been stripped of all bran, fiber, and nutrients, such as white bread, pizza dough, pasta, pastries, white flour, white rice, sweet desserts, and many breakfast cereals. They digest quickly and their high glycemic index causes unhealthy spikes in blood sugar levels. They can also cause fluctuations in mood and energy and a build-up of fat, especially around your waistline.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
There like 500 different theories on weight loss 😂😂

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
look bro fruit sugar is the same as table sugar and no one got fat or bad skin from fruit. i eat both as much as i want everyday
You can get fat from eating too much fruit. My uncle eats nothing but fruit and he's fatter than I am. Though, he eats a lot, like a kilogram of grapes in one sitting.

damien

damien

happy neet
Apr 1, 2021
Why cut out fat and make your life hard. Just dont eat in a calorie surplus
because eating low calorie means i dont energy i need to be neet king. bodybuilders eat unlimited rice and lean meat and extremely low fat which is how they are able to have energy to gain muscle while eating that many cals also roids

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
because eating low calorie means i dont energy i need to be neet king. bodybuilders eat unlimited rice and lean meat and extremely low fat which is how they are able to have energy to gain muscle while eating that many cals
Bodybuilders can eat crazy cuzz most take fat burners

damien

damien

happy neet
Apr 1, 2021
You can get fat from eating too much fruit. My uncle eats nothing but fruit and he's fatter than I am. Though, he eats a lot, like a kilogram of grapes in one sitting.
what else do you guys eat

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
what else do you guys eat
Well it really depends. In the breakfast I eat 2 eggs, a little bit of cheese, some olives, bread and tea.
Lunch is usually a vegetable dish, lentils, chickpeas or beans.
For dinner, it can be a vegetable dish again, or sometimes chicken.
I drink tea with sugar consistently throughout the day. I also eat quite a bit of bread with every meal.

damien

damien

happy neet
Apr 1, 2021
from google:
Bad or simple carbohydrates include sugars and refined grains that have been stripped of all bran, fiber, and nutrients, such as white bread, pizza dough, pasta, pastries, white flour, white rice, sweet desserts, and many breakfast cereals. They digest quickly and their high glycemic index causes unhealthy spikes in blood sugar levels. They can also cause fluctuations in mood and energy and a build-up of fat, especially around your waistline.
bro im lean and youre fat

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
no such thing as a real fat burner and if they were eating high fat while on that theyd still get fat
That's not true either bro. DNP for example, is a literal fat burner. It is essentially a poison, disrupting the inner mitochondrial cell. The mitochondrias fail to produce ATP efficiently, the efficiency can drop as much as 90%. The excess energy is released as heat. If the dosage is too high, it can cause the body temperature to increase too rapidly, rendering compensation mechanisms insufficient. It can (and has) cause death. They say the experience is like burning from inside out.

damien

damien

happy neet
Apr 1, 2021
Well it really depends. In the breakfast I eat 2 eggs, a little bit of cheese, some olives, bread and tea.
Lunch is usually a vegetable dish, lentils, chickpeas or beans.
For dinner, it can be a vegetable dish again, or sometimes chicken.
I drink tea with sugar consistently throughout the day. I also eat quite a bit of bread with every meal.
cut out eggs cheese and anything with oil and make sure your chicken is breast and not prepared with any oil or fatty sauce

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
cut out eggs cheese and anything with oil and make sure your chicken is breast and not prepared with any oil or fatty sauce
Bro thats retarded. Its not the 30 grams of cheese that's making me fat.

damien

damien

happy neet
Apr 1, 2021
Nope, I don't work out
so yes, you are like how i was in 10th grade, eating anything i wanted but eating low calorie and being skinny af with no muscle. its easy and anyone can be a skinny kent on a low cal diet. but once u start eating more and lifting weight so u can get some muscle cunt u start getting a lil fatter. see i couldnt stay lean while gaining muscle eating the same macros i was before. so now i eat all the carbs i want and im able to be as lean as before because no fat but i can still get enough cals to gain muscle.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
so yes, you are like how i was in 10th grade, eating anything i wanted but eating low calorie and being skinny af with no muscle. its easy and anyone can be a skinny kent on a low cal diet. but once u start eating more and lifting weight so u can get some muscle cunt u start getting a lil fatter. see i couldnt stay lean while gaining muscle eating the same macros i was before. so now i eat all the carbs i want and im able to be as lean as before because no fat but i can still get enough cals to gain muscle.
I have gain muscle on a deficit before it is possible

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Stop assuming things nigga. I was fatass in the past. From 29 bmi to 20.7 currently.

damien

damien

happy neet
Apr 1, 2021
Stop assuming things nigga. I was fatass in the past. From 29 bmi to 20.7 currently.
im sorry, this thread was just supposed to be a survey. i wish more people voted. this became something i wanted to do in a diff thread. i dont want to argue anymore you guys will soon see that high carb low fat is a diet of the gods tho.

EE050A35 CC7C 45D1 A044 3F754F4CC9C5
at the neet beach rn u mirin

nelson

nelson

Low self awareness
Feb 6, 2021
If we are going to be absolutely honest, then its neither. Excess calories is the main reason why niggas getting fat.
It's just that carbshit food is so rich in calories and its easy for average person to overeat them (tasty).

idk what to say bro. I really hate fatty foods. What makes me fat, and what I eat a lot of, is bread and sugar (that I add to my tea). I drink at least 10 cups of tea per day, with about 5 sugar cubes in them. That's a lot of calories

Don't bother, this nigga thinks that the moment you consume a gram of fat it instantly is deposited under your skin.

That's good bro. I think sugar really fucked me up. It ruined my teeth and skin. Over for me.

from google:

>cals is why u are fat
>sugar makes you fat
>fat isn't stored as fat
>sugar is bad for my teeth and skin
>"refined" carbs affect your body differently than "normal" carbs
>my uncle eats 10kg of fruit per day and that is why he is fat
How are people still this delusional it isn't that complicated fat you eat is stored as fat so don't eat it if you don't wanna be fat
Carbohydrates are used by the body as energy
Protein is used for recovery

Ideal macros for getting lean:
30g of fat max per day
10g carbohydrate per kg of bodyweight
.5-1g protein per pound of bodyweight
Non-sedentary lifestyle

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
>cals is why u are fat
>sugar makes you fat
>fat isn't stored as fat
>sugar is bad for my teeth and skin
>"refined" carbs affect your body differently than "normal" carbs
>my uncle eats 10kg of fruit per day and that is why he is fat
How are people still this delusional it isn't that complicated fat you eat is stored as fat so don't eat it if you don't wanna be fat
Carbohydrates are used by the body as energy
Protein is used for recovery

Ideal macros for getting lean:
30g of fat max per day
10g carbohydrate per kg of bodyweight
.5-1g protein per pound of bodyweight
Non-sedentary lifestyle
Thanks for the advice, bro.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I have been food coping for almost 10 years. I have gained over 100lbs, I am ashamed of my giant belly so I only go outside away from my home town, I never go outside in local area incase people I know see me.

I am trying to stop food coping, I don't have the strength to give up soft drinks yet so I am going to try to stop eating junk food but still drinking sugar free drinks.

To give you an example of my diet, for breakfast I eat a few chocolate bars and maybe a large bag of Doritos. For lunch more chocolate bars and then I eat normal dinner. After dinner I graze on junk foods all night and drink around 2 litres of sugary drinks all day.

nelson

nelson

Low self awareness
Feb 6, 2021
I have been food coping for almost 10 years. I have gained over 100lbs, I am ashamed of my giant belly so I only go outside away from my home town, I never go outside in local area incase people I know see me.

I am trying to stop food coping, I don't have the strength to give up soft drinks yet so I am going to try to stop eating junk food but still drinking sugar free drinks.

To give you an example of my diet, for breakfast I eat a few chocolate bars and maybe a large bag of Doritos. For lunch more chocolate bars and then I eat normal dinner. After dinner I graze on junk foods all night and drink around 2 litres of sugary drinks all day.
There's some good advice from damien and me in here read up

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020

Its over

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
lmao every neet has a Ph.d in nutritional and food science
lol fr it seems like lol

I just know, don't eat shit that you know to be shit

I don't know enough to be arguing this stuff lol

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
I have pretty much no fat anywhere on my body and literally look like a skeleton due to that.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here