• muscular

• FAT

• REALLY FAT

Results are only viewable after voting.
damien

damien

happy neet
Apr 1, 2021
Cheap foods tend to make people fat. Expensive food doesn't make people fat.
i think u are referring to fast food but in reality the poorest people in the world are lean from eating low fat and the wealthy who eat delishis fatty meats are fat
DFADDA1A 4310 449F A851 EA9DC94CE575

damien

damien

happy neet
Apr 1, 2021
no, skinny manlet or normal weight is not an option, it's a thread about being fat ain't it?
if u are skinny just pick lanklet.
muscular is normal.
and if u arent either of those u are fat

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
i think u are referring to fast food but in reality the poorest people in the world are lean from eating low fat and the wealthy who eat delishis fatty meats are fatView attachment 9836
Its the carbs man, developed world niggas just keep showing processed carbs down their throats.

damien

damien

happy neet
Apr 1, 2021
Its the carbs man, developed world niggas just keep showing processed carbs down their throats.
dumb. the african nations are eating rice and fruit (only carbs) while the americans are eating high fat with moderate carbs. high carb diet with no fat is way to go.

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
there's no option for my case, but my normie friends called me robust and muscular

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
dumb. the african nations are eating rice and fruit (only carbs) while the americans are eating high fat with moderate carbs. high carb diet with no fat is way to go.
They are not eating processed carbs, the carbs they eat contain fiber and shit. Meanwhile we consume refined shit.

damien

damien

happy neet
Apr 1, 2021
They are not eating processed carbs, the carbs they eat contain fiber and shit. Meanwhile we consume refined shit.
while true it is not whats making people fat. its easy to get fiber if u try and any carbs even if refined will never make u fat.

damien

damien

happy neet
Apr 1, 2021
there's no option for my case, but my normie friends called me robust and muscular
are you fat? be honest. if u dont lift and people are saying this then u probably are

Last edited:
Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
while true it is not whats making people fat. its easy to get fiber if u try and any carbs even if refined will never make u fat.
If we are going to be absolutely honest, then its neither. Excess calories is the main reason why niggas getting fat.
It's just that carbshit food is so rich in calories and its easy for average person to overeat them (tasty).

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
If we are going to be absolutely honest, then its neither. Excess calories is the main reason why niggas getting fat.
It's just that carbshit food is so rich in calories and its easy for average person to overeat them (tasty).
I have been eating cheap and tasty food that happens to be extremely high in calories for an unhealthy period of time to cope with my subhumanness. Therefore, I have become fat

damien

damien

happy neet
Apr 1, 2021
1k calories of fruit not finna make you as fat as 1k calories of grease

damien

damien

happy neet
Apr 1, 2021
Any excess calories can be stored as fat :feelsLUL:
not true, “excess” carbs are not really excess because they will be stored as muscle glycogen so you can move around or used for body heat

damien

damien

happy neet
Apr 1, 2021
I have been eating cheap and tasty food that happens to be extremely high in calories for an unhealthy period of time to cope with my subhumanness. Therefore, I have become fat
extremely high in fat

damien

damien

happy neet
Apr 1, 2021
No bro, I eat candy most of the time, so carbs
fact of the matter is, youre eating fat too. you cant say “oh im eating carbs and im fat so its carbs that make me fat” if youre eating a gang of fat with them. this high carb thing only works when you completely cut out all fats from your diet which you cant do easily when eating out.
1EEDAC8B D44A 408F 893E EADEE5596521

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
fact of the matter is, youre eating fat too. you cant say “oh im eating carbs and im fat so its carbs that make me fat” if youre eating a gang of fat with them. this high carb thing only works when you completely cut out all fats from your diet which you cant do easily when eating out.View attachment 9851
idk what to say bro. I really hate fatty foods. What makes me fat, and what I eat a lot of, is bread and sugar (that I add to my tea). I drink at least 10 cups of tea per day, with about 5 sugar cubes in them. That's a lot of calories

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
idk what to say bro. I really hate fatty foods. What makes me fat, and what I eat a lot of, is bread and sugar (that I add to my tea). I drink at least 10 cups of tea per day, with about 5 sugar cubes in them. That's a lot of calories
Don't bother, this nigga thinks that the moment you consume a gram of fat it instantly is deposited under your skin.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Don't bother, this nigga thinks that the moment you consume a gram of fat it instantly is deposited under your skin.
Figuratively or literally?

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
fact of the matter is, youre eating fat too. you cant say “oh im eating carbs and im fat so its carbs that make me fat” if youre eating a gang of fat with them. this high carb thing only works when you completely cut out all fats from your diet which you cant do easily when eating out.View attachment 9851
HIgh carb works only when you are fucking exercising daily. Which you probably do. Try eating only carbs and not exercising, see what happens.

damien

damien

happy neet
Apr 1, 2021
That's good bro. I think sugar really fucked me up. It ruined my teeth and skin. Over for me.
look bro fruit sugar is the same as table sugar and no one got fat or bad skin from fruit. i eat both as much as i want everyday

Activity
So far there's no one here