Aptitude test taken by german ww2 officers

Panzer

Panzer

Panzerkampfwagen
Nov 26, 2020

"German Officer Test​

The German general Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord believed that all officers possess two of the following traits: Smart, diligent, dull, lazy. According to von Hammerstein, the traits that each officer possesses will determine their suitability for different tasks in the military.

What type of military officer would you be? For each of the following items, indicate your answer below."

GermanOfficerTest1

Quarantined

Quarantined

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Too short,
its not just women who have/had height requirements

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
I don't share their values.

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
I don't like taking personality tests or iq tests because I feel like the results will subconsciously limit you in the future.

For example, fleas when put in a jar with a lid, the height of their jump becomes limited because of the height of the jar. And when taken out of the jar the fleas will still only jump the height that they could in the jar and no higher than like they used to.

Why take one of these tests? What do you gain from it? A high IQ or certain personality trait means nothing unless you act on it and actually play your cards and can work hard.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I don't like taking personality tests or iq tests because I feel like the results will subconsciously limit you in the future.

For example, fleas when put in a jar with a lid, the height of their jump becomes limited because of the height of the jar. And when taken out of the jar the fleas will still only jump the height that they could in the jar and no higher than like they used to.

Why take one of these tests? What do you gain from it? A high IQ or certain personality trait means nothing unless you act on it and actually play your cards and can work hard.
high IQ analogy. Taking IQ tests aren't a reliable way to measure IQ.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I'm like Trump, I like winners. That is my main problem with the Nazis.

Activity
So far there's no one here