Approval junkies

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
There is something about yourself that you don't know. Something that you will deny even exists until it's too late to do anything about it. It's the only reason you get up in the morning, the only reason you suffer the shitty boss, the blood, the sweat and the tears. This is because you want people to know how good, attractive, generous, funny, wild and clever you really are. "Fear or revere me, but please think I'm special." We share an addiction. We're approval junkies. We're all in it for the slap on the back and the gold watch. The "hip, hip, hoo-fucking-rah." Look at the clever boy with the badge, polishing his trophy. Shine on, you crazy diamond. Cos we're just monkeys wrapped in suits, begging for the approval of others.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
43177F22 4505 46FE BE77 4B2F25BE22D1

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Why bother with this blue pill piece of shit embarrassment of a forum.

:soy: Nooo I'm not like that! I have God and all this other fairytale bullshit.

Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Neidhardt der Blitzschnelle
Jun 13, 2021
There is something about yourself that you don't know. Something that you will deny even exists until it's too late to do anything about it. It's the only reason you get up in the morning, the only reason you suffer the shitty boss, the blood, the sweat and the tears. This is because you want people to know how good, attractive, generous, funny, wild and clever you really are. "Fear or revere me, but please think I'm special." We share an addiction. We're approval junkies. We're all in it for the slap on the back and the gold watch. The "hip, hip, hoo-fucking-rah." Look at the clever boy with the badge, polishing his trophy. Shine on, you crazy diamond. Cos we're just monkeys wrapped in suits, begging for the approval of others.
F4452B7F ECAA 423B 81A3 56BB026E2990

Either be a master, or be part of the herd.

Activity
So far there's no one here