Comfy Anyone use cum gloves?

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
I used socks before but honestly ever since I upgraded to cum gloves there's no going back. I feel like a king. I buy a packet of like 30 of these for 2.50 :
Latex glove

It's like a poor man's condom.
When i'm about to coom, I simply wrap it around my cock and finish into it. No cleaning up required, no cum that would inevitably get onto my bed sheets without it, no sticky wet tissues stuck to my body, no need to shower. I just tie a knot so it doesn't leak out and at night I go out to dispose of it. Usually you can get some extra fun out of it by throwing it at someone's door step or leaving it on a femoid's car which I like doing.

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I used socks before but honestly ever since I upgraded to cum gloves there's no going back. I feel like a king. I buy a packet of like 30 of these for 2.50 :
View attachment 8615
It's like a poor man's condom.
When i'm about to coom, I simply wrap it around my cock and finish into it. No cleaning up required, no cum that would inevitably get onto my bed sheets without it, no sticky wet tissues stuck to my body, no need to shower. I just tie a knot so it doesn't leak out and at night I go out to dispose of it. Usually you can get some extra fun out of it by throwing it at someone's door step or leaving it on a femoid's car which I like doing.
Hi iq post I'll have to try it out its disgusting getting cum all over my hands. And condoms are to expensive unless you get the free ones at a clinic.

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
just buy some cheap condoms instead or use a towel when you coom
Don't want to have to deal with a crusty ass towel. I need something easily disposable. Socks were kinda expensive so I kept them all in a bag and switched between different ones. Eventually every single one was wet and smelly. The white socks I used are completely yellow now.
I do have posh wanks occasionally though when I find unopened condom packets outside. I'm too high inhib to buy condoms.

Hi iq post I'll have to try it out its disgusting getting cum all over my hands. And condoms are to expensive unless you get the free ones at a clinic.
Definitely do. There's no going back afterwards.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Don't want to have to deal with a crusty ass towel. I need something easily disposable. Socks were kinda expensive so I kept them all in a bag and switched between different ones. Eventually every single one was wet and smelly. The white socks I used are completely yellow now.
I do have posh wanks occasionally though when I find unopened condom packets outside. I'm too high inhib to buy condoms.

Definitely do. There's no going back afterwards.
Especially if you lube it up or it would chafe my cock skin. It probably feels better to and then you dont have cock juice mixed with silicon lube all over your gay hands any more wich is nearly impossible to wash out your a fucking genius my friend now I dont have to be a cuck faget bitch any more the only problem is I'm too lazy to put the gloves on cause once I wrap my gay hand over my dong pole I'm not letting go. I could have spikes on my cock and my jaws of life death grip is in torpedo mode guess my hand is just destined to be a cuck faget👍👍👍👍

Last edited:
B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
Just come on your sheets til they crack tbh

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
Place two warm damp sponges in a plastic cup or mug that they'll fit pretty tight in. Put a rubber glove in between them. Roll the glove opening over the top of the mug. Lube it up. Fuck it. Toss the glove out.

Attachments

• 1618818411204.png
    1618818411204.png
    160.4 KB · Views: 46
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
The cashier will think "this guy is getting laid"
But little does he know he is buying condoms to coom in jfl
condomasturbate
to masturbate into a condom.
Whenever he masturbates, he condomasturbates.
by uttam maharjan October 12, 2011

Attachments

• 3c2606c1-50e8-4cc7-9b20-8ec2739d4d27.png
    3c2606c1-50e8-4cc7-9b20-8ec2739d4d27.png
    57 KB · Views: 45
Activity
So far there's no one here