Anyone that calls me a simp is going on my ignore list

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
That's actually a serious offense to commit. I take great pride in my virtues. Do people even understand what a simp is? A simp is someone who goes out of their way to cater to a foids needs and demands, a person who will blindly agree with and take orders from a foid, in hopes to get laid. I would never do something like this. I don't know what gave this forum the idea that I would. I merely mentioned that I am obsessed with female looks, but I don't see how those two things are correlated. Some have already commited the offense of calling me a simp. I will allow that to slip, but from this point forward anyone who calls me a simp is going on my ignore list, no exceptions.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
if i win in indian monopoly can i call you simp then bhai?

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
That's actually a serious offense to commit. I take great pride in my virtues. Do people even understand what a simp is? A simp is someone who goes out of their way to cater to a foids needs and demands, a person who will blindly agree with and take orders from a foid, in hopes to get laid. I would never do something like this. I don't know what gave this forum the idea that I would. I merely mentioned that I am obsessed with female looks, but I don't see how those two things are correlated. Some have already commited the offense of calling me a simp. I will allow that to slip, but from this point forward anyone who calls me a simp is going on my ignore list, no exceptions.
Simp

Activity
So far there's no one here