Discussion Anyone gotten less empathetic as u got older

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
I used to be such an empathic little boy. Nice to others and sad about bad things. now I don’t feel bad for nothing. I was standing on the bus and saw a seat and pushed away a retarded girl who was trying to get the seat. Didn’t know she was a tars before seeing her face. Cross eyed she was. But i didn’t even care and felt happy even that I was violent to a girl and put her in her place.

Me 7 years ago would have felt bad about this for days maybe weeks. I wouldn’t even have fought for the seat. But as u get more incel u Start to get less empathetic. Not being edgy even, being treated like shit makes u a shit person.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I used to be such an empathic little boy. Nice to others and sad about bad things. now I don’t feel bad for nothing. I was standing on the bus and saw a seat and pushed away a retarded girl who was trying to get the seat. Didn’t know she was a tars before seeing her face. Cross eyed she was. But i didn’t even care and felt happy even that I was violent to a girl and put her in her place.

Me 7 years ago would have felt bad about this for days maybe weeks. I wouldn’t even have fought for the seat. But as u get more incel u Start to get less empathetic. Not being edgy even, being treated like shit makes u a shit person.
get help

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Op just graduated middle school
Ugly is ugly. Imagine spending 8 hours as a 3/10 together with normies socializing and having fun, all the while you sit alone. Meanwhile the teachers are always bugging you and putting u in groups with normies which will remind you of what your missing, and what they are planning To do.

being a youngcel is one of the worst times in a life of an incel. As an oldcel u can neet or work as a janitor or whatever.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Ugly is ugly. Imagine spending 8 hours as a 3/10 together with normies socializing and having fun, all the while you sit alone. Meanwhile the teachers are always bugging you and putting u in groups with normies which will remind you of what your missing, and what they are planning To do.

being a youngcel is one of the worst times in a life of an incel. As an oldcel u can neet or work as a janitor or whatever.
Yeah ik I just thought it was funny such young people hang out on black pill forums

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Op just graduated middle school
lol i didn't know he's 16. dude is talking about not being a little boy as if he's not a little boy anymore lmao. but trying to become a cold mofo is really dumb bcuz lmao who the fuck would like to befriend a person like that. there's no place that welcomes a person like that. and then u complain about the world being so cold etc. while u r the one who's proud about being the instigator of all bad in the world lmao. fucking hippo :feelsthumb:

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
lol i didn't know he's 16. dude is talking about not being a little boy as if he's not a little boy anymore lmao. but trying to become a cold mofo is really dumb bcuz lmao who the fuck would like to befriend a person like that. there's no place that welcomes a person like that. and then u complain about the world being so cold etc. while u r the one who's proud about being the instigator of all bad in the world lmao. fucking hippo :feelsthumb:
Actually dark traid is legit

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Read my post son, I am involuntarily becoming more bitter and cold due to my looks. i said im A shit person now because of it.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
op is a little retard
Read my post son, I am involuntarily becoming more bitter and cold due to my looks. i said im A shit person now because of it.
yeah u decide to be a shit person and u act as if there's nothing u can do to be a less shit person. like a fucking computer program with no conscious. and im not sure if you made this thread to get our sympathy or are you legit proud of being "a tough guy" now that you're not a little boy anymore? :unsure:

i read every word tbh.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
wouldn't it be funny if a tough guy would cry on forums wanting other people to feel bad for him cuz he's a dick all the time :feelsheh:

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
op is a little retard

yeah u decide to be a shit person and u act as if there's nothing u can do to be a less shit person. like a fucking computer program with no conscious. and im not sure if you made this thread to get our sympathy or are you legit proud of being "a tough guy" now that you're not a little boy anymore? :unsure:

i read every word tbh.
Lol brah. IT tier comment.
I decide it because im an asshole. Im an asshole because I’m treated like one. I’m subconsciously an asshole. But i wasn’t born one. U seem to have missed the point of the thread.

Activity
So far there's no one here