Depression Anyone else slowly getting grey haired?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I recently noticed that I'm slowly going grey, especially on the sides. Nothing dramatic but it has gotten a bit worse compared to last year. Because of my black hair it's quite visible too. Starting to think loneliness and years of insomnia played their part in that. Everything is going to shit. :feelsbad:

What about you?

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Just be dutch theory.
imagine seeing good looking dutch people with rich parents who have no care in the world and are enjoying life everyday thats the type of people i see now can you understand my incel rage fellow poc?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I recently noticed that I'm slowly going grey, especially on the sides. Nothing dramatic but it has gotten a bit worse compared to last year. Because of my black hair it's quite visible too. Starting to think loneliness and years of insomnia played their part in that. Everything is going to shit. :feelsbad:

What about you?
I'm shocked I always imagined you with light hair. I have black hair also. I get a little bit of salt on the sides as well but if I put hair gell in its hard to notice. But I also shave the sides balled so that helps you should try it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220403-062332_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220403-062332_Google.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 26
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I'm shocked I always imagined you with light hair. I have black hair also. I get a little bit of salt on the sides as well but if I put hair gell in its hard to notice. But I also shave the sides balled so that helps you should try it
No. I kinda look like Christian Bale but not as good looking. But thats roughly my looks direction.
Right now I got my sides very short like 6 millimeters.
actor-christian-bale-poses-at-a-portrait-session-for-usa-today-on-5-picture-id76685807

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
No. I kinda look like Christian Bale but not as good looking. But thats roughly my looks direction.
actor-christian-bale-poses-at-a-portrait-session-for-usa-today-on-5-picture-id76685807
I'd go shorter like bald especially in the summer. I'm a less attractive Ron livingstone I've had many strangers say jfl

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220403-082713_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220403-082713_Google.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 24
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
No offense but I used to think c.b. was Hanson but when you really look at his face he's normie tear

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I'd go shorter like bald especially in the summer. I'm a less attractive Ron livingstone I've had many strangers say jfl
Like I said its not even that bad but I noticed a few grey hairs and idk it just made me depressed.
So you are basically bloated less attractive version of that guy? Lots of potential, you could try to leanmax.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Like I said its not even that bad but I noticed a few grey hairs and idk it just made me depressed.
So you are basically bloated less attractive version of that guy? Lots of potential, you could try to leanmax.
I could but I still couldn't get a gf cause I can't hold a job down and i have severe social anxiety that's why I let myself go at about 32. I had a mental break down and just gave up on life.

Activity
So far there's no one here