Anyone else play gta 5 online?

• Thread starter Antisocialloner
  • Start date
SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I used to but FiveM is much better if you find a good server. The rush of adrenaline I'd get when we robbed a bank in that was like sniffing a fat line of coke I'd scream down the mic and get weirdly into character. So much more versatility when you find a good server on that since the cops aren't just scripted but there were gameplay mechanics in place rather than just spawning cars in and doing weird improv RPs. It had a full twitter clone in the game, biker gangs etc. We were trying to find the money laundering place once since nothing of that sort was marked on the map so I asked a stripper. It was a male rping as a female character and I thought they lied to me because I couldn't find it so I ran through the back door of the strip club while a lot of people were in there screaming and asking for that tranny cunt, then I got shot by the owner of the strip club and kicked from the server but continued playing on there for a while later. That incident led to the permadeath of both of our characters after I had a large bounty placed on my head and we were took out into the desert and executed by the Russian mafia. Our newer characters had a little more success and we made more business connections.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

No one is worth saving but yourself.
Dec 12, 2021
I used to but FiveM is much better if you find a good server. The rush of adrenaline I'd get when we robbed a bank in that was like sniffing a fat line of coke I'd scream down the mic and get weirdly into character. So much more versatility when you find a good server on that since the cops aren't just scripted but there were gameplay mechanics in place rather than just spawning cars in and doing weird improv RPs. It had a full twitter clone in the game, biker gangs etc. We were trying to find the money laundering place once since nothing of that sort was marked on the map so I asked a stripper. It was a male rping as a female character and I thought they lied to me because I couldn't find it so I ran through the back door of the strip club while a lot of people were in there screaming and asking for that tranny cunt, then I got shot by the owner of the strip club and kicked from the server but continued playing on there for a while later. That incident led to the permadeath of both of our characters after I had a large bounty placed on my head and we were took out into the desert and executed by the Russian mafia. Our newer characters had a little more success and we made more business connections.
i played eclipse rp and tried growing weed at a beach, some 11-13 year old eastern european kids rolled up and robbed me at gunpoint, made me go on my knees, cut my hair off, strip myself and they then drove my car into the ocean. i had to walk back from the top of the map to the city to get my car back. it took about 50 minutes of pure running, ive never felt so humiliated in my entire vidya 'career'

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
i played eclipse rp and tried growing weed at a beach, some 11-13 year old eastern european kids rolled up and robbed me at gunpoint, made me go on my knees, cut my hair off, strip myself and they then drove my car into the ocean. i had to walk back from the top of the map to the city to get my car back. it took about 50 minutes of pure running, ive never felt so humiliated in my entire vidya 'career'
Revivalliferp was the one we played on. Not sure what it's like now but 2018 it was the best one I found. Probably got more stories from a summer of playing that than life stories

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
Whenever I used to get into gunfights with other players, I'd always lose. Same with red ded online so I never played much

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Whenever I used to get into gunfights with other players, I'd always lose. Same with red ded online so I never played much
Same half of the time but I'd just use mod menus and fire trains at out of my minigun and blow up their cars or call down orbital strikes constantly since I effectively have unlimited money

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Does anyone remember the pacific standard glitch? Those were the days. Grinding that shit was so fun.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Yea but it was hard to manouver yourself correctly and there was a chance your game would crash.Most people prefered the prison break Unlimited money glitch
Nah bro I did it perfect 98% of the time. Prison break is chump change compared to pacific standard.

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
Same half of the time but I'd just use mod menus and fire trains at out of my minigun and blow up their cars or call down orbital strikes constantly since I effectively have unlimited money
last i played it was in 2014 on ps3. games changed a lot since then. i don't know what any of what you said means.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
last i played it was in 2014 on ps3. games changed a lot since then. i don't know what any of what you said means.
Orbital strike basically pay an exorbitant amount of money to kill someone once. Mod menu allowed me to give myself unlimited money and also one hit kill or fire vehicles out of your gun. Makes it much more fun seeing tryhard kids start screaming in chat

Activity
So far there's no one here