Discussion Anyone else have an extremely weird teacher back in school?

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I had an IT teacher who was black, either Ghanian or Nigerian. He was basically weirdly gothic, extremely smart, would rarely speak, he'd refuse to turn the lights on in his classroom, he wore gloves, he'd never let anyone come next to him, gave the weirdest punishments like "block the sun from my view and stand a couple of meters away", would unapologetically stare at girls' asses, would talk about his experiences on the dark web a lot.. very weird when I look back to it

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
not a teacher but we had after school programs where we could play outside in the school for a couple of hours after. and there was a fat dude who roasted every kid, he got fired cus he drew dicks in the face of a girl. this was only for 1st-4th graders too.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Had a PE teacher who would almost always be drunk.
Slavic experience
901642 1524446146 wide

Muri

Muri

Tired
Apr 11, 2022
I had an IT teacher who was black, either Ghanian or Nigerian. He was basically weirdly gothic, extremely smart, would rarely speak, he'd refuse to turn the lights on in his classroom, he wore gloves, he'd never let anyone come next to him, gave the weirdest punishments like "block the sun from my view and stand a couple of meters away", would unapologetically stare at girls' asses, would talk about his experiences on the dark web a lot.. very weird when I look back to it
i had a perverted german teacher he always eyed the girls in a very thirsty way and somehow got away with it haha

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Yeah, he got fired from 3 other schools and then ended up at ours.
The guy was drunk almost every day, you could smell his alcohol breath sometimes 2 metres away.

He often smoked with the students behind the school and made sexual comments to the girls.
In class, he almost always gave group assignments and then read the newspaper, while we students lit up bottles, or other stuff and threw each other out of the window.
One time we gave him a yaoi manga and he just started reading some sex scene from it, in front of the whole class.
There are many other stories...

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here