Anyone else don’t really care about having a good career?

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
I just want enough to live in a shitty apartment alone.
I want to wake up early on a gloomy, rainy morning, go out to the balcony to smoke a blunt and then go back inside and play vidya.
That’s my idea of “making it”.

fuck wasting the best years of your life working your balls off in college to become a doctor or a heart surgeon or shit like that just so you can have a nice house, an old wrinkly bitch wife and annoying kids.

I guess i’m lucky because I only desire a simple life.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Meanwhile that old wrinkly bitch has been on miles of Chad shlong before you, and is using you to be her beta provider cuck to settle down with.

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
Meanwhile that old wrinkly bitch has been on miles of Chad shlong before you, and is using you to be her beta provider cuck to settle down with.
Yeah that can be said for all wives. Even Chad’s wife. Average age of marriage for women in the US is like 31. Even by her mid 20s a woman will have swallowed gallons of cum.
Women don’t settle down in the west until they are sure they got all the cock they need.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Yeah that can be said for all wives. Even Chad’s wife. Average age of marriage for women in the US is like 31. Even by her mid 20s a woman will have swallowed gallons of cum.
Women don’t settle down in the west until they are sure they got all the cock they need.
Holy shit, 31?
If you don't get married by 28 as a female, just rope.
If you're a male and don't have sex by 28, just rope.
Cause you are leftovers that no one wanted.

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
Holy shit, 31?
If you don't get married by 28 as a female, just rope.
If you're a male and don't have sex by 28, just rope.
Cause you are leftovers that no one wanted.
IMO it’s not worth marrying a woman who’s not a virgin. Whores are meant to be fucked, not married. And most women lose their virginity probably by like 16.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I want to wake up early on a gloomy, rainy morning, go out to the balcony to smoke a blunt and then go back inside and play vidya.

fuck wasting the best years of your life working your balls off in college to become a doctor or a heart surgeon or shit like that just so you can have a nice house, an old wrinkly bitch wife and annoying kids.

I just want enough money to sustain myself

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

You wont feel that way when your 40 and cant barely afford grocerys, have zero friends, no sex, no car. But the reverse is kind of crappy too, unless your an inheritance neet life is suffering it's part of the human condition.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

I dont care about a career what I do care about is money if you dont have enough for basics and copes your life will suck

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020

If you truly desire a live like this, then go ahead.
It will get lonley when you get older having no intimate relationships.

Can I ask how old you are?

Is there really anything in life that you see as a goal that is meaningful enough to work hard towards?

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
If you truly desire a live like this, then go ahead.
It will get lonley when you get older having no intimate relationships.

Can I ask how old you are?

Is there really anything in life that you see as a goal that is meaningful enough to work hard towards?
I'm 20. I will have intimate relationships. I just don't ever want to get married because women only get married once they're old and ugly. I plan on having hookups.
Define "meaningful".

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
You wont feel that way when your 40 and cant barely afford grocerys, have zero friends, no sex, no car. But the reverse is kind of crappy too, unless your an inheritance neet life is suffering it's part of the human condition.
lol at 40 your life is over no matter how much money you make. I don't really care how my life will look at that age. I doubt i'll live past 30.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
lol at 40 your life is over no matter how much money you make. I don't really care how my life will look at that age. I doubt i'll live past 30.
Well hopefully you wont cause it only gets worse as u age. But 40 is not over it's not over till your dead unfortunately. If I lost weight I could look 25 but I hate normie life but I also hate being a poor neet looser. However neeting is my only talent but my skills dont pay well. Neeting is all I know. Neeting is who I am. A sack of potatoes just neeting like a god sack of rotten trash.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I'm 20. I will have intimate relationships. I just don't ever want to get married because women only get married once they're old and ugly. I plan on having hookups.
Define "meaningful".
Well, believe it or not there's a very very small amount of women who aren't garbage and want to marry young. (Rare but still worthwhile to look for)
meaningful as in you personally find meaning in it.
Like if you have a passion for something that makes your existence feel higher than being normal

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Careers are for NT's or Autists blessed with charismatic personalities, the good type of Autism like Robin Williams.

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
Well, believe it or not there's a very very small amount of women who aren't garbage and want to marry young. (Rare but still worthwhile to look for)
meaningful as in you personally find meaning in it.
Like if you have a passion for something that makes your existence feel higher than being normal
Not really, no. I want to live a simple life. Most "ambitions" are just cope anyway.
Sure, if you think you can become the next billionaire or a UFC Heavyweight champion then that's worth striving for. Most people are lame and boring from womb to tomb.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Not really, no. I want to live a simple life. Most "ambitions" are just cope anyway.
Sure, if you think you can become the next billionaire or a UFC Heavyweight champion then that's worth striving for. Most people are lame and boring from womb to tomb.
i mean i don't really see how ambitions are "cope"
i have had ambitions of becoming a scientist amongst other things since I was of a young age, would you call that cope?

Most people are lame and boring because A. people don't strive for their full potential B. Average people are Average

Activity
So far there's no one here