Anyone else catfish women online here

Rebbington

Rebbington

NEET
Aug 12, 2021
Ive spent a good year or two just baiting women along and it’s honestly so fucking funny any woman anywhere mentally Ill or somewhat stable then if I get bored I’ll just say I found someone better or they are too fat

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Cosmic traveler, currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Ive spent a good year or two just baiting women along and it’s honestly so fucking funny any woman anywhere mentally Ill or somewhat stable then if I get bored I’ll just say I found someone better or they are too fat
Not liking women is ok, but why should you actively be an asshole?
Get your priorities straight, there's nothing positive about just spreading more suffering.

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Feb 20, 2022
It's fun. Try it sometime.
Maybe if you have the heart of an orc.
But I strive for a virtuous life.
Be937776d59f5a7752eef363d6a167f4

C

CAII

NEET
May 11, 2022
I mean women will never actually like me and it’s depressing when I act like myself but just say I am 6’10 or smth and girls can’t get off me it’s just a brutal Blackpill but it’s fun
Yeah, it's super fun.
LARP about your physical stats and earthly possessions, and talk to them as if you're looking for a long term relationship with them. And then suddenly, without any signs whatsoever, just ghost them. It'll drive them crazy, trust me. They'll feel as if they've lost the greatest opportunity of their lifes. Try in on a woman you can observe in real life if you'd like to test this out

C

CAII

NEET
May 11, 2022
Maybe if you have the heart of an orc.
But I strive for a virtuous life.
Save your virtues for fellow men. Help them out, build friendships, earn their trust. It's a waste of time to do so with a woman. You might as well have some fun.

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Feb 20, 2022
It's a waste of time to do so with a woman.
You seem to not getting my point.
If you don't like women than, so be it. Just ignore them, or neutralize their impact on your life.
But actively going out and being a dickhead to anything inside our World, will poison your heart/spirit.
Remember you are part of this world, every drop of darkness you spread, will ultimately haunt you back.

C

CAII

NEET
May 11, 2022
If you don't like women than, so be it. Just ignore them, or neutralize their impact on your life.
But actively going out and being a dickhead to anything inside our World, will poison your heart/spirit.
Remember you are part of this world, every drop of darkness you spread, will ultimately haunt you back.
Why would it haunt me back? I've been going after people for years, it's one of the few things in life that give me great joy. Why would I believe in this nonsense? More importantly, why should I think of the well being of others in the first place? I don't believe in anything spiritual.
Also @Atila thoughts on this matter? Since you're an antinatalist you should be opposing this even more than I do, no?

Atila

Atila

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Not liking women is ok, but why should you actively be an asshole?
Get your priorities straight, there's nothing positive about just spreading more suffering.

Atila

Atila

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Why would it haunt me back? I've been going after people for years, it's one of the few things in life that give me great joy. Why would I believe in this nonsense? More importantly, why should I think of the well being of others in the first place? I don't believe in anything spiritual.
Also @Atila thoughts on this matter? Since you're an antinatalist you should be opposing this even more than I do, no?
im a badboy eflist once someone is born they cant be saved its only virtual signaling if you see people care about it

Khaos

Khaos

Accelerationist
Jul 7, 2021
I tried catfishing a year ago for like a week. I thought it would be funny but it was soul crushing blackpill suifuel. They kept telling me I had a great personality for no reason and I've never had so many phone notifs in my entire life than in any one of those few days

C

CAII

NEET
May 11, 2022
I tried catfishing a year ago for like a week. I thought it would be funny but it was soul crushing blackpill suifuel. They kept telling me I had a great personality for no reason and I've never had so many phone notifs in my entire life than in any one of those few days
Brutal

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Yeah, it's super fun.
LARP about your physical stats and earthly possessions, and talk to them as if you're looking for a long term relationship with them. And then suddenly, without any signs whatsoever, just ghost them. It'll drive them crazy, trust me. They'll feel as if they've lost the greatest opportunity of their lifes. Try in on a woman you can observe in real life if you'd like to test this out
Ngl I'm about to try it now

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
what happened you came back even more retarded did we neets.me niggas finaly take a toll on your peanut women brain?
Lmfao wtf are you on about? I've always been like this. Using those sugar mommy bucks on smoking all kinds of weird shit?

Rebbington

Rebbington

NEET
Aug 12, 2021
Yeah, it's super fun.
Yeah I’ve gotten pretty gud at it tbh

KingOfNothing

KingOfNothing

King Size Bedcel
May 15, 2022
I used to larp as a German prettyboy Chad on the dating websites in my teens. I would take the pics off social media and mirror them so they couldn't image search it back. I would google random german words and try to jestermaxx a little. When they wanted to meet, I just ghosted them. I was curious to see what I was missing out on. After the initial high, it got boring as the foids rarely had something interesting to say. They often resorted to cheesy reddit-tier jokes or one word answers.