Discussion Anybody else have family who are NEETS or incels?

• Thread starter ICANNOTBEHELPED
  • Start date
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I have a few NEET cousins but not incel. I myself am in almost the exact same situation as your cousin.

But like everyone else has said, this isn't really a neet forum so there's no use getting into details
Wait a second your not an incel :feelsmmm:I have to revoke your truecel membership hand in you Fedora. I'm a truecel neet I've worked a total of maybe 2 years and I'm 40 living off neetbux a true icon :feelscowboy:

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
my oldest cousin is 6 years younger than me and has mild downs and autism. completely non-verbal and low functioning. the rest are all like 10 years younger than me or so. closest thing to neet/incel i have is autistic uncle who tried to do a header off the white cliffs of dover cus he couldnt get gf. he now married to obese unemployed landwhale.

my maternal side are all subhumans except the women kek.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
My cousin is a NEET, dropped out of high school at 16 if I remember correctly, he is turning 30 this year. He has no irl friends and I'm 99% sure he's still a virgin.
Do you talk to him about neet stuff? Does he know about any of the pill ideologies? What's he like and how did he get to this point? Dropping out of high school was at 16, he still had a lot of yrs.

ICANNOTBEHELPED

ICANNOTBEHELPED

🌲🫶
Mar 28, 2022
Do you talk to him about neet stuff? Does he know about any of the pill ideologies? What's he like and how did he get to this point? Dropping out of high school was at 16, he still had a lot of yrs.
I don't believe he knows about pill ideologies, and i dont speak to him about NEET things, we only talk about video games mostly, he is actually pretty good at being sociable and can speak to people easily and he just got tired of school and said fuck it.

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

flossing and driving
Nov 29, 2020
I know of one in my family and one of my close friends. My friend has been living in the same room, his bedroom in his parents house, since he was born. He plays on his ps4 and browses 4chan all day, only occasionally leaving to go visit some people he drinks and smokes weed with. His parents are very unique, they are totally fine with it, they just dont care. He has zero money so he basically lives off of whatever food is in his parents fridge

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
Well my maternal aunt was a neet for years but she has a boyfriend that help a little bit with money and she became a landlady. My fathernal aunt in order hand was a hardcore neet but now she is working as a my fathernal aunt in order hand

BeanEnjoyer

BeanEnjoyer

NEET
Aug 29, 2022
My niece is a neet since 2020? She had never worked in her life. Her grandma has to pay for health insurance. I would describe my niece rather as a hikkikomori, she never leaves the house.

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Such deceit, such mischief hsssssk
Sep 9, 2022
Neets not that I know of but incels yes

Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
Two my uncles are single and over 50 now, have no children and the one has never had girlfriends. The other 2 are in relationships, only one has kids of his own. The other one simped and bagged a fat single mother. My aunties all have children and have been married for years to tall professional white men, doctors and lawyers. My gross sister has never been single for more than 2 weeks in her life and has a few kids and found a new simp boyfriend in her late 40s.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Yeah, I have a few on my dad's side but they aren't really incels. All of them are married to their cousins and second cousins and all that arranged marriage jazz. I also have a cousin in sandland that never worked but just scammed his siblings and cousins out of all their ancestral land and sold it to a corporation for millions of dollars so they can build a hotel or something like that

Muri

Muri

if saying something smart was my job id be fired
Apr 11, 2022
Thank God no

Activity
So far there's no one here