Anybody else a social reject since elementary school?

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Who was shunned because of the way you talked and did certain things so when you went to highschool you started selling drugs for a little bit so you could get attention and not be such a faggot ass little bitch you used to be but then you realize humans are terrible and you're much better than them so you plan on jumping this one kid who was really pissing you off with a knife and stab him in the stomach with a ski mask while he walks home from school to feel something in your dull empty mind? Nah? Just me?

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Who was shunned because of the way you talked and did certain things so when you went to highschool you started selling drugs for a little bit so you could get attention and not be such a faggot ass little bitch you used to be but then you realize humans are terrible and you're much better than them so you plan on jumping this one kid who was really pissing you off with a knife and stab him in the stomach with a ski mask while he walks home from school to feel something in your dull empty mind? Nah? Just me?
Mandatory Reply To @Eren Threads:
d9e.jpg

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
sounds like a prologue from an anime protagonist.

Quarantined

Quarantined

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
can't remember when I wasn't a social reject.
It's partly my fault, I've always been anxious and shy

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
nah, most ppl like me but they think I am a weirdo that's it

Viv

Viv

Revengecel
Nov 30, 2020
When I was in highschool, some Stacylite told me to get out of my shell and socialize because college is going to be a lot harder if I don't have connections with people.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
I was a social outcast since early kindergarten. Only my last HS year in a private school was a bit better when I started smoking cigarettes and pot. Stopped both long since though.

Activity
So far there's no one here