Anybody else a social reject since elementary school?

Eren

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Time online
32d 2h 0m
Who was shunned because of the way you talked and did certain things so when you went to highschool you started selling drugs for a little bit so you could get attention and not be such a faggot ass little bitch you used to be but then you realize humans are terrible and you're much better than them so you plan on jumping this one kid who was really pissing you off with a knife and stab him in the stomach with a ski mask while he walks home from school to feel something in your dull empty mind? Nah? Just me?

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Time online
22d 13h 7m
Who was shunned because of the way you talked and did certain things so when you went to highschool you started selling drugs for a little bit so you could get attention and not be such a faggot ass little bitch you used to be but then you realize humans are terrible and you're much better than them so you plan on jumping this one kid who was really pissing you off with a knife and stab him in the stomach with a ski mask while he walks home from school to feel something in your dull empty mind? Nah? Just me?
Mandatory Reply To @Eren Threads:

Time online
7d 2h 38m
can't remember when I wasn't a social reject.
It's partly my fault, I've always been anxious and shy

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Time online
38d 12h 10m
nah, most ppl like me but they think I am a weirdo that's it

Viv

Dexhead
Time online
4d 3h 35m
When I was in highschool, some Stacylite told me to get out of my shell and socialize because college is going to be a lot harder if I don't have connections with people.

Time online
17d 11h 36m
I was a social outcast since early kindergarten. Only my last HS year in a private school was a bit better when I started smoking cigarettes and pot. Stopped both long since though.

Users who are viewing this thread