Discussion Any scandicels that can figure out how to NEET?

Danish Retard

Danish Retard

factory slave
Nov 29, 2020
I can't take advantage of my mum because she's poor and hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt so I could never do that to her. which menas I need government money.
It's pretty impossible to take advantage of the system here, and even if you do you won't get much money. Should I just get paid to get an education and then neet then get a job?

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Bro, people in here think of Scandinavian countries as some sort of dreamland, where people have to work less and can enjoy their lives more. Is that false?

Danish Retard

Danish Retard

factory slave
Nov 29, 2020
Bro, people in here think of Scandinavian countries as some sort of dreamland, where people have to work less and can enjoy their lives more. Is that false?
We have many big and very strong unions so us workers are treated well, but we still have to work 40hr/week minimum. People with low income get more aid so it's not always worth it to work more here, so in that regard it's nice. But the system is pretty neetproof. They won't even let medically diagnosed blind people get aid before they have been thoroughly tested that they really can't work. The only groups that get away with neeting is rapefugees because we have an extremely leftist government this term.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
We have many big and very strong unions so us workers are treated well, but we still have to work 40hr/week minimum. People with low income get more aid so it's not always worth it to work more here, so in that regard it's nice. But the system is pretty neetproof. They won't even let medically diagnosed blind people get aid before they have been thoroughly tested that they really can't work. The only groups that get away with neeting is rapefugees because we have an extremely leftist government this term.
Damn bro. I guess refugeemaxing works anywhere these days. Maybe I should reconsider that strategy.
Can you fake a mental disorder, like autism? How much do those people even receive? Maybe you can wage for a few years, then see if you can bear it or not.

Danish Retard

Danish Retard

factory slave
Nov 29, 2020
Damn bro. I guess refugeemaxing works anywhere these days. Maybe I should reconsider that strategy.
Can you fake a mental disorder, like autism? How much do those people even receive? Maybe you can wage for a few years, then see if you can bear it or not.
They already have a psychological profile on me because I was severely physically bullied in my childhood which meant I got some anxiety that made my mum send me to a child therapist. So I doubt I could fake mental ilness, it's not like those people receive much anyway.
Also, NEETing won't be a prospect for me for a long time too. I'm gonna do 2-3 years of night work to afford the surgeries I need and then perhaps after that I'll go to an easy uni course.

Oatmeal

Oatmeal

Acolyte
Nov 29, 2020
They already have a psychological profile on me because I was severely physically bullied in my childhood which meant I got some anxiety that made my mum send me to a child therapist. So I doubt I could fake mental ilness, it's not like those people receive much anyway.
Also, NEETing won't be a prospect for me for a long time too. I'm gonna do 2-3 years of night work to afford the surgeries I need and then perhaps after that I'll go to an easy uni course.
Similar plan to me, right now though I do uber eats while I am studying in high school to make bucks for bimax.

not neeting right now but I might do so for a year after high school to take a break, I plan on doing hikes and shit tbh I love it.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
What surgeries do you need? I don't think you'd want to NEET once you've attained decent looks so going to uni seems like a nice plan.

Danish Retard

Danish Retard

factory slave
Nov 29, 2020
Similar plan to me, right now though I do uber eats while I am studying in high school to make bucks for bimax.

not neeting right now but I might do so for a year after high school to take a break, I plan on doing hikes and shit tbh I love it.
Same, I work retail but it's a fucking soul draining job. I can't get any other as I'm 17 though. :feelsbad:

What surgeries do you need? I don't think you'd want to NEET once you've attained decent looks so going to uni seems like a nice plan.
mouth widening/liplift + rhino are absolutely neccesary. Bimax would improve my jaw and make it so I don't snore extremely loudly anymore. If I get bimax I'll probably need custom cheekbone implants for my jaw not to look unproportional to my face.

I doubt I'll be able to become good looking enough to enjoy uni even after all that though

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Same, I work retail but it's a fucking soul draining job. I can't get any other as I'm 17 though. :feelsbad:

mouth widening/liplift + rhino are absolutely neccesary. Bimax would improve my jaw and make it so I don't snore extremely loudly anymore. If I get bimax I'll probably need custom cheekbone implants for my jaw not to look unproportional to my face.

I doubt I'll be able to become good looking enough to enjoy uni even after all that though
View attachment 529
Bro, you definitely have potential. You got some base, so I'm sure it'll work out fine. Once you fix your nose and mouth, you'll look decent.

Oatmeal

Oatmeal

Acolyte
Nov 29, 2020

View attachment 529
I'm not sure if talking about surgery is allowed here tbh, but that being said.

I think you might need clockwise rotation tbh, looks like sfs. Get a cephalogram and we could investigate more. rhino would also be good choice as well post-bimax.

you'll probably need lip lift because I think CW rotation would lengthen the philtrum. its a risky surgery though in terms of aesthetics so I wouldn't do overboard.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
OP, how tall are you btw?
Scandis are pretty tall and I think height and looks definitely affects social situations, as well as getting a job.

Danish Retard

Danish Retard

factory slave
Nov 29, 2020
Bro, you definitely have potential. You got some base, so I'm sure it'll work out fine. Once you fix your nose and mouth, you'll look decent.
perhaps, you can never really fix the philtrum and my bones are small. I hate people though, so I'll probably neet by taking a really easy uni course and getting paid to do so.

I'm not sure if talking about surgery is allowed here tbh, but that being said.

I think you might need clockwise rotation tbh, looks like sfs. Get a cephalogram and we could investigate more. rhino would also be good choice as well post-bimax.

you'll probably need lip lift because I think CW rotation would lengthen the philtrum. its a risky surgery though in terms of aesthetics so I wouldn't do overboard.
Not worth it for me tbh, my philtrum is already my biggest failo. But if I got bimax my downward growth would fuck me ngl. Perhaps I'll just cope with my tiny bones by leanmaxxing.

OP, how tall are you btw?
Scandis are pretty tall and I think height and looks definitely affects social situations, as well as getting a job.
I'm 182cm. Dead average for Denmark.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
perhaps, you can never really fix the philtrum and my bones are small. I hate people though, so I'll probably neet by taking a really easy uni course and getting paid to do so.

Not worth it for me tbh, my philtrum is already my biggest failo. But if I got bimax my downward growth would fuck me ngl. Perhaps I'll just cope with my tiny bones by leanmaxxing.
View attachment 531

I'm 182cm. Dead average for Denmark.
Well if it makes you feel any better, you're better looking than I am. Have you talked to a plastic surgeon about your philtrum? There might be some uncommon way to fix it.
By the way, how do you feel at 182 cms in Denmark? Do you feel average, or short?

Naser Orić

Naser Orić

Komandant Armije BiH
Nov 28, 2020

Exactly the same in the Netherlands except for 40 hours minimum. People here work 36 hours and many even 24-32 hours. Companies have quite some flexibility in that regard. However, NEETing is impossible long term. They cut the funds within like 6 month if you don't accept a job (even below your educational level).

Last edited:
jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I can't take advantage of my mum because she's poor and hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt so I could never do that to her. which menas I need government money.
It's pretty impossible to take advantage of the system here, and even if you do you won't get much money. Should I just get paid to get an education and then neet then get a job?
part time jobmaxxing, but this requires bear bone expenses

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
How can i become a refugee

Danish Retard

Danish Retard

factory slave
Nov 29, 2020
Well if it makes you feel any better, you're better looking than I am. Have you talked to a plastic surgeon about your philtrum? There might be some uncommon way to fix it.
By the way, how do you feel at 182 cms in Denmark? Do you feel average, or short?
All they suggest is subnasal liplift. It won't fix a 2cm philtrum like mine without it ending up looking extremely fake and gay. That's why I'll get mouthwidening + liplift, in one procedure, from Eppley. He has the only good results I've seen.

I feel short in Denmark at 182cm.

Danish Retard

Danish Retard

factory slave
Nov 29, 2020
@Danish Retard Just kidding about the rapefugee thing. I'm a good guy wallahi. (btw I'm Arabwog95 from looksmax.me)
I have nothing against refugees that actually integrate and contribute to the system that uses so many resources to help them. I just want society to support everyone, so nobody has to work. Working should be a choice with all the advancements we have made in technology. You can't even exist without working.

Moorishghostcel

Moorishghostcel

Neet Wannabe
Nov 30, 2020
I have nothing against refugees that actually integrate and contribute to the system that uses so many resources to help them. I just want society to support everyone, so nobody has to work. Working should be a choice with all the advancements we have made in technology. You can't even exist without working.
I see. It sucks when your own government take the money it collected from taxes and gives it to absolute foreigners who do nothing but vandalize your country, steal and even rape and kill people. I understand why people in Europe are so angry about the whole immigration question. And they have too be angry and do sth otherwise they're cuck and masochistic faggots. Most people who call themselves refugees don't come from Syria or Iraq but from places like Afghanistan, Pakistan, Morocco, Algeria, Egypt where there is no civil war... I've heard that they don't even make the effort to learn the language of the country let alone contribute to society jfl.

Last edited:
impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
Would rather just get a good job from and completing uni

betray the country you grew up in, flee from something, refuse to integrate will be the steps you need.
im ok with doing all that but i have nothing to flee from
also im not brown

Danish Retard

Danish Retard

factory slave
Nov 29, 2020
im ok with doing all that but i have nothing to flee from
also im not brown
Same ngl, I cry about refugees not integrating but I'm literally wearing a mask whenever I'm interacting with normies and I'd betray my country in a heartbeat.

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
Same ngl, I cry about refugees not integrating but I'm literally wearing a mask whenever I'm interacting with normies and I'd betray my country in a heartbeat.
same but there are no refugees where i live
i would betray my country for less than 10k tbh

meremy jeeks

meremy jeeks

Janny
Nov 29, 2020

View attachment 529
Honestly you look fine. Society is just gynocentric as hell. Maybe your ears could look a bit better but I don’t see how a bimax would help you. Overall it’s society it’s not any of our “ugliness” really. Foids have insane standards and entitlement

Activity
So far there's no one here