Venting any other spergs?

Copesville

Copesville

Dec 13, 2020
More specifically, sperg the fuck out whenever family comes over? it's like i always think ima be chill n shit but than i go over to my aunts house for example, i get met with latinas and chadriguez dancing, cousins drinking, while i'm jus there looking retarded

it's not even like im like this with my immediate family or friends. i jus act stupid whenever going over for holidays/family reunions

i mean i remember in kindergarden was the first time i got called weird by someone, broooootal
did i turn out like this becuz i was born one month premature?or is tht not long enough for mental problems to form
im not on the spectrum, but sometimes i really do feel like it .............. or maybe im jus not normie enough idk

brb ima get some curls in brah

F5Tq

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
More specifically, sperg the fuck out whenever family comes over? it's like i always think ima be chill n shit but than i go over to my aunts house for example, i get met with latinas and chadriguez dancing, cousins drinking, while i'm jus there looking retarded

it's not even like im like this with my immediate family or friends. i jus act stupid whenever going over for holidays/family reunions

i mean i remember in kindergarden was the first time i got called weird by someone, broooootal
did i turn out like this becuz i was born one month premature?or is tht not long enough for mental problems to form
im not on the spectrum, but sometimes i really do feel like it .............. or maybe im jus not normie enough idk

View attachment 1882
If it makes you feel better you can go to a psychotherapist and get an evaluation but it may just be anxiety
nevertheless just chill, eat some tendies and dewey, and be in the moment

Copesville

Copesville

Dec 13, 2020
If it makes you feel better you can go to a psychotherapist and get an evaluation but it may just be anxiety
nevertheless just chill, eat some tendies and dewey, and be in the moment
it's not even anxiety, like im calm (45bpm) type, idk i guess i dont fit in with all of them but true, i did have a psychologist when i was younger, but it didnt help at all, most just games and some other random bs she did

At least drugs exist

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
it's not even anxiety, like im calm (45bpm) type, idk i guess i dont fit in with all of them but true, i did have a psychologist when i was younger, but it didnt help at all, most just games and some other random bs she did

At least drugs exist
It's fine to be diffrent, some people just are and I enjoy people like that the most

People with unique ways of thinking and doing things

Most people are boring and feel like carbon copies even when you get to know them

As long as your life has meaning then not to worry

Although it is good to have a few friends

Copesville

Copesville

Dec 13, 2020
It's fine to be diffrent, some people just are and I enjoy people like that the most

People with unique ways of thinking and doing things

Most people are boring and feel like carbon copies even when you get to know them

As long as your life has meaning then not to worry

Although it is good to have a few friends
my friends all leave me on read

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020

View attachment 1882
I can sperg out sometimes over the stupidest things, dk if im autistic but in definitely non nt

Activity
So far there's no one here