Success Any other musicians here?

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
I love playing guitar, it's such an awesome cope. If you guys haven't learned an instrument I'd highly recommend you start learning one if it piques your interest. Once you start getting good at it and get past the initial beginners block you'll love it. And once you start learning to play songs you will feel immensely rewarded for sticking with it.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I love playing guitar, it's such an awesome cope. If you guys haven't learned an instrument I'd highly recommend you start learning one if it piques your interest. Once you start getting good at it and get past the initial beginners block you'll love it. And once you start learning to play songs you will feel immensely rewarded for sticking with it.

No and you play well tbh

copemaxxer

copemaxxer

caught up in life
Nov 29, 2020
I have a guitar but haven't played it in a while, all i want is to improvise the songs that i hear tbh but i don't have the enough music theory for that.

SegmentationFault

SegmentationFault

Trying to stay whitepilled
Nov 27, 2020
This is great, man! Really cool stuff!
got some lofi vibes ngl
Tomlofi

SegmentationFault

SegmentationFault

Nov 27, 2020
In case you guys are wondering I'm just playing the "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" theme
I knew I've heard it somewhere before
I play guitar too... It's definitely a great cope :dance:

Thoughts on my rendition of Randy Rhoads' Dee:

the original version:

SegmentationFault

SegmentationFault

Nov 27, 2020
Do you play any classical music?

Great playing, man! :yay::yay:
That was beautiful... What piece is that?
And yes, I play classical, but It's been a while... I've been slacking :feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021

i sing vocally

Activity
So far there's no one here