Any Jokercel neets relate to my psychology?

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
I always feel the need to disrupt the established order by trolling and upsetting people. Even on a forum like this one where I'm well regarded and liked I feel the urge to make people upset and challenge the ideological bubble that they live in to "wake them up" so to speak. Oddly enough I don't feel this way on incel subreddits or forums. Anybody else feel the same way?

inel

inel

šŸ§™šŸŽ©šŸŖ„šŸ”®āœØ
Nov 30, 2020
sometimes I get in a trolling mood and I do some stupid shit but itā€™s bad cus I end up feeling like shit about it.

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
I donā€™t feel any need to put people down or shatter their reality but rather let them down slowly. I donā€™t really care about foids feelings tho, or at least I tell myself that to cope with how I was treated by women before looksmaxing.

I ghosted this one girl I had a fwb fling with and logged back into Snapchat after 2 weeks to see a million messages from her. Really made me feel shitty tbh. Canā€™t believe women do this on a regular basis with no remorse

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Jfl if youā€™ve been trolling this whole time you donā€™t know shit.

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
I donā€™t feel any need to put people down or shatter their reality but rather let them down slowly. I donā€™t really care about foids feelings tho, or at least I tell myself that to cope with how I was treated by women before looksmaxing.

I ghosted this one girl I had a fwb fling with and logged back into Snapchat after 2 weeks to see a million messages from her. Really made me feel shitty tbh. Canā€™t believe women do this on a regular basis with no remorse
Was going to upvote you until you revealed you were a sexhaver

Rebbington

Rebbington

šŸ‘¹
Aug 12, 2021
sometimes I get in a trolling mood and I do some stupid shit but itā€™s bad cus I end up feeling like shit about it.
Yeah I donā€™t really feel bad about it Iā€™ll just troll groups I despise and Iā€™ll do anything within my power to ruin their day or whatever anything that can take joy from them feeds me

Activity
So far there's no one here