Any interesting/niche podcasts you guys listen to?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I still feel ashamed that I once listened to "The Joe Rogan Experience". Not regularly but here and there he had some interesting guests and topics. Best episode was with Eddie Bravo when they talked about flat earth and space is fake :feelsok: But not anymore,not giving this sellout any time of my day. Currently I dont know any good podcasts, I prefer audio books these days.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I still feel ashamed that I once listened to "The Joe Rogan Experience". Not regularly but here and there he had some interesting guests and topics. Best episode was with Eddie Bravo when they talked about flat earth and space is fake :feelsok: But not anymore,not giving this sellout any time of my day. Currently I dont know any good podcasts, I prefer audio books these days.
I don't really care that Joe switched to Spotify frankly (I'm using a cracked Spotify app anyways) :feelsok: he has interesting and controversial guests that are censored everywhere else. There's no other podcast that is going to have this range of guests and opinions, you see the mainstream media seething and trying to get Spotify to shut down Joe right now. I'd agree with you if Joe censored himself or started rejecting controversial guests but he doesn't whatsoever and that's what makes his podcast the best still :feelsok:

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Andrew Huberman, David Sinclair, Sam Harris, Lex Fridman and honorary Joe Rogan mention as they were guests on his podcast and most were inspired by him to make their own podcast :feelsok:

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I don't really care that Joe switched to Spotify frankly (I'm using a cracked Spotify app anyways) :feelsok: he has interesting and controversial guests that are censored everywhere else. There's no other podcast that is going to have this range of guests and opinions, you see the mainstream media seething and trying to get Spotify to shut down Joe right now. I'd agree with you if Joe censored himself or started rejecting controversial guests but he doesn't whatsoever and that's what makes his podcast the best still :feelsok:
It's not just the switch to spotify, his whole demeanor and the way he treats opposing viewpoints changed over the years imo. Yes, there are still very interesting guests and anti-mainstream thoughts being brought up here and there, but it seems like a gatekeeping show now. Also his commentating gigs for ufc events seem so passionless now compared to a few years ago...he is washed up. Of course all of that is subjective, its how it feels to me and to each their own.

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
was just looking for something to listen during my campaigns
after searching "podcast" in youtube some local rasties doing true crime and Joe Rogan dressed as a clown talking about shit he knows nothing about

the absolute state of podcasts

Activity
So far there's no one here