any high school drop outs?

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

No one is worth saving but yourself.
Dec 12, 2021
3 days after turning 16 i dropped out of secondary school with 1 gcse in chemistry (c), despite only having to do another 3 months and finish my gcse's, i was done with being mogged to death by normshits, at the time i was only bluepilled and never really went on the internet besides playing games, but even then i could feel it as an autistic subhuman aspie freak.

fast forward 6 years, and i am even uglier and beaten down. also i have a low iq, what should i do? i dont wanna die, should i try get sectioned for diagnosis and then free money from government?! i really dont know what to do as i dont mind being neet at all, and actually prefer it due to ugliness and non-NT, however if i had some extra money that would be amazing.

imagine if i was a woman, i could just do this and be richer than 90% of male workerkeks:

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
By American standards I am since their high school seems to go til 18, got my gcses though not like it makes a difference since the jobs you can get with just gcses and without them are basically the same. Need level 3 qualifications for anything with remotely decent pay

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I did my second year of high school through an online programme for disabled housebound kids and prisoners. I did complete it though, got decent grades too.
Btw, if you ever want to go to uni, you just have to do a one year course called an "access course" (look it up) as an adult. You don't have to redo high school

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I did my second year of high school through an online programme for disabled housebound kids and prisoners. I did complete it though, got decent grades too.
Btw, if you ever want to go to uni, you just have to do a one year course called an "access course" (look it up) as an adult. You don't have to redo high school
that would take away the only reason to go to school which is to mog everybody and take all the jbs nigga

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
3 days after turning 16 i dropped out of secondary school with 1 gcse in chemistry (c), despite only having to do another 3 months and finish my gcse's, i was done with being mogged to death by normshits, at the time i was only bluepilled and never really went on the internet besides playing games, but even then i could feel it as an autistic subhuman aspie freak.

fast forward 6 years, and i am even uglier and beaten down. also i have a low iq, what should i do? i dont wanna die, should i try get sectioned for diagnosis and then free money from government?! i really dont know what to do as i dont mind being neet at all, and actually prefer it due to ugliness and non-NT, however if i had some extra money that would be amazing.

imagine if i was a woman, i could just do this and be richer than 90% of male workerkeks:

I dropped out of school at 13, I did briefly go to highschool later though but only for a very short time. I don't think that traditional school is necessary to be "smart" but I think it's good at establishing a routine which is important. Most high earning people specialize in a skill and end up filtering out most of the things they learn over time, I think you overestimate normies and underestimate yourself. There's plenty of very easy careers you could do if you wanted (I'm thinking IT, like basic computer repair stuff anyone can do with a few months of training) - but I'm not one to recommend being a wagie, just self-worth in yourself. The NEET path is the path of the enlightened.

You should immediately get diagnosed and apply for neetbux. There is literally no downside. You spend a few days days in a psych ward and get neetbux for life. You can get other welfare benefits (housing and food assistance) and end up getting around $30K/yr in welfare benefits at least in the USA. All for getting a few things written down on a paper by a shrink and sending that paper in. You can use that neetbux to eat a healthy diet, buy workout equipment, looksmax, fuck you could spend it on a car, on college if you wanted to normie maxx hard. Literally the only downside is having to spend 3 days around schizos, ascend past this low level tier of neet and become a neet king :feelsok: the world is brighter here

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
i finished in summer school like a month or two after, in july 2017. in retrospect dropping out when young (13-14) and taking the GED was the better choice. very few of my old friends graduated and one of them stayed an extra year.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I dropped out of school at 13, I did briefly go to highschool later though but only for a very short time. I don't think that traditional school is necessary to be "smart" but I think it's good at establishing a routine which is important. Most high earning people specialize in a skill and end up filtering out most of the things they learn over time, I think you overestimate normies and underestimate yourself. There's plenty of very easy careers you could do if you wanted (I'm thinking IT, like basic computer repair stuff anyone can do with a few months of training) - but I'm not one to recommend being a wagie, just self-worth in yourself. The NEET path is the path of the enlightened.

You should immediately get diagnosed and apply for neetbux. There is literally no downside. You spend a few days days in a psych ward and get neetbux for life. You can get other welfare benefits (housing and food assistance) and end up getting around $30K/yr in welfare benefits at least in the USA. All for getting a few things written down on a paper by a shrink and sending that paper in. You can use that neetbux to eat a healthy diet, buy workout equipment, looksmax, fuck you could spend it on a car, on college if you wanted to normie maxx hard. Literally the only downside is having to spend 3 days around schizos, ascend past this low level tier of neet and become a neet king :feelsok: the world is brighter here
Give me a guide on how to do this :mmm:

mistersinister

mistersinister

Too short and ugly to do anything
Sep 18, 2021

idk

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021

The teachers in high school told me to drop out due to my schizoaffective disorder. I still graduated with honors and normal classes so they were shocked. Plus I had a high school sweetheart that lasted a while

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc hoes
Jun 11, 2022
I failed 9th grade 3 times due to not wanting to be in school anymore.
It was only in 2015 ( a shitty year ) that i finished it.

They never saw me again after the fact lol
Yeah I had to redo 9th grade three times also. Mostly due to me not attending school and never turning in the work issued. I dropped out for a brief period but returned. It wasn’t until they sent me to an alternative school(where I did the work on a computer), after getting expelled twice, that i completed my schooling. :feelsreally:

mistersinister

mistersinister

Too short and ugly to do anything
Sep 18, 2021
I'm 5'5'', ugly and ethnic, which means even if I go to grad school it'll still be fucking over as fuck.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
I'm 5'5'', ugly and ethnic, which means even if I go to grad school it'll still be fucking over as fuck.
IMG_0120.jpg

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
bruh how dumb do you have to be to drop out of high school

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
bruh how dumb do you have to be to drop out of high school
its not about being dumb, it's about being a fuck ugly autistic mong. i was literally predicted B's and A's in almost all subjects i took. problem is its just over if you are a friendless ugly autist who cannot mix due to being so boring and ugly lel.

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
its not about being dumb, it's about being a fuck ugly autistic mong. i was literally predicted B's and A's in almost all subjects i took. problem is its just over if you are a friendless ugly autist who cannot mix due to being so boring and ugly lel.
not dumb as in academically I mean dumb as in now you can never get a job

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
not dumb as in academically I mean dumb as in now you can never get a job
i can redo it, but i will probs never work with my looks level + non-NT

Activity
So far there's no one here