Discussion Antinatalism and religion.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
So this is happening.
Fuck Christians with their pedo popes and priests. Capitalism is such a nice word to slave third world countries and themselves to Jews.
Fuck Muslims with their retarded plan to impregnate whole western world, thinking that they would magically get along with each other when everyone follows teachings of a warmongering pedophile prophet. Being obsessed with women and their genitalia. Sliced clitorises and sowed shut vaginas. What a mega ultra cope.
Don't know lot about Buddhism, but who the fuck takes self control advice from a fat fuck.
Hinduism with their red dots and obsession over cows, like what the fuck? Or maybe it was some other retarded religion. Didn't Gandhi preach about peace while fucking all the village virgins? It is pretty chill life to have a virgin harem and NEET off from your people. What a champ and an example...
Scientology won't come out of the closet.
Agnostic is another word for a pussies.

And all these JordanPeresons and Shapiros are lying assholes who mislead people into their cope way of life. We are all gonna be worm food. We are nothing but an unfair mutation. No matter how many billions of years we exist. It is always Russian roulette with children. No matter how well you think you could raise your children, some of em always and up being fucking assholes.
Having children is the most insane cruelty in this world and religion is boost for human suffering.

Everyone speak your mind. Tell me to go fuck myself.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Agreed.

Peterson is a hack who's daughter is a crazy post-wall roastie and junkie.

Shapiro is a fake conservative who thinks he's a genius for debating braindead college freshmen and used it to rise to fame and greedmax.

Religion is gigacope, though it is useful in some instances, and having children is gigacope and cuckoldry if you have a daughter.

Although antinatalism is also abused and used as an excuse for women to be hypergamous and to push abortion and taxation of people's money for free contraceptives and birth control.

Last edited:
Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
Religion at this point is DEAD. But there is still a world of occultism and other "alternative" spiritualities.

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
So this is happening.
Fuck Christians with their pedo popes and priests. Capitalism is such a nice word to slave third world countries and themselves to Jews.
Fuck Muslims with their retarded plan to impregnate whole western world, thinking that they would magically get along with each other when everyone follows teachings of a warmongering pedophile prophet. Being obsessed with women and their genitalia. Sliced clitorises and sowed shut vaginas. What a mega ultra cope.
Don't know lot about Buddhism, but who the fuck takes self control advice from a fat fuck.
Hinduism with their red dots and obsession over cows, like what the fuck? Or maybe it was some other retarded religion. Didn't Gandhi preach about peace while fucking all the village virgins? It is pretty chill life to have a virgin harem and NEET off from your people. What a champ and an example...

And all these JordanPeresons and Shapiros are lying assholes who mislead people into their cope way of life. We are all gonna be worm food. We are nothing but an unfair mutation. No matter how many billions of years we exist. It is always Russian roulette with children. No matter how well you think you could raise your children, some of em always and up being fucking assholes.
Having children is the most insane cruelty in this world and religion is boost for human suffering.

buddha wasnt fat

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Religion at this point is DEAD. But there is still a world of occultism and other "alternative" spiritualities.
I disagree. Religion controls language and world leaders use religion to emotionally control people by giving them false hope and meaning. On mainstream websites your words literally disappear and you get banned if you go against religion. Muslims cut your head off if you practice free speech.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Sorry forgot to ask. Is there something worthwhile in occultism? Is it purely imaginary friends or some sort of life hacking?

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
Sorry forgot to ask. Is there something worthwhile in occultism? Is it purely imaginary friends or some sort of life hacking?
It can be all sorts of things.
Polytheism,tarot,right/left hand path, Gnosticism astrology, etc.
I think "life hacking" CAN work, if you try hard enough.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
So this is happening.

religion is cope for subhumans

bloomedwengts

bloomedwengts

:3
Dec 7, 2020
Peterson and all those so-called "intellectuals" are just glorified self-help gurus. The only one who doesn't seem to be an opportunist is Sam Harris (he actually spent 11 years in India) but all the rest and cringe and full of false promises.
I don't particularly care for religion/spirituality in general though. If it makes people believe they're happier then good for them.

Activity
So far there's no one here