Another semi-lucid dream

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I had a dream that I was in the American civil war and was semi-lucid, my dad was a general for the south and I was helping them spy on the north by transforming into a rat. I went to this sort of military base/barracks where and told my family that the north were 3 days faster then expected, they told me not to go back out, so I tried sleeping but woke up at dawn to see huge fucking legions of northern military members dressed all in white. I thought fuuuck I'm going to die so I jumped in the closet, got in a box and turned into a rat. I was somehow able to look at imageboards in the closet though in the box as a rat and see shit like "AHAHAHAHA WE WON MOTHERFUCKEEEERRRSSSS THE NORTH WINNS" with a lot of weird memes kek, thought I was really going to die in the dream. Then I transported to Oldschool Runescape somehow but turned on an XP hack to get 10x the XP for a skill I'm grinding in OSRS. After realizing I could just dream whatever the fuck I wanted at this point, I dreamed up this huge titty 16 year old girl I lost my virginity to a long time ago and fucked her. How would Mr. Freud explain this, do you figure? :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Activity
So far there's no one here